Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Most normies are boring as fuck. I've experienced it first hand.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- Wake up
- texts their friends
- go hang out
- get beer, liquor, and weed
- get high and drunk
- wake up do it all over again.

Most of the poor normies dont have the money to go out and live this "fantastic life"

Last edited:
They deserve first hand genocide no anesthesia :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

- get high and drunk
like a good 90% of people in my age group are like this and i fucking hate it
all they do is drink or get high, mostly do weed.
Meanwhile i'm straight edge cel :chad:

cuz ignorance is bliss.

Weed is alright I guess, but some of these fucking normies are just DUDE WEED LMAO'ing 24/7 and then wonder why they're fucking poor. Especially Gen Z
i'm 22, so i'm technically a gen Z'er
yes i hate that type of dude weed lmao culture
it's so low iq and brainlet, not to mention no personality and boring copy paste

Normies have flatlined personalities. Its pointless to befriend them since they are so boring.

Hobbies and personality are a meme. You can have the most interesting hobbies and personality in the world as long as you don't interact with other people in real life while doing it, it doesn't count. Foids will still think the guy who goes clubbing or to a bar once a week with friends is less boring than you even if he does nothing else than that

They probably take all these drugs bc they unconsciously know how bad our current world is for young men and so they try to numb these feelings. And being a stoner is 1000 times better than being a simp or paying for OnlyFans.