Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most Normie/Causal Anime

Ghost in The Shell is pretty normie.

I exclusively watch Isekai
Some isekais are alright.

Which ones were your favorite?

I've watched a lot of them, I can't keep up count which ones I like or hate. The ones I like are Overlord, That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime (a little too normie but it's fine), Shield Hero, and Log Horizon is fine (however I think a lot of people would find it uninteresting).

People usually like Re:Zero (I've watched all the seasons, but idk how I feel about that show).

this, holy shit especially in MS AND HS
Yeah, people go wild over that. I guess also because there's some lores and theories behind it.

Somewhat reminiscent of Dragonball Z, but Naruto going into his eh... Kyuubi form (like going super saiyan) or whatever that is and the rasengan being like the spirit bomb or something. So a lot of stuff regarding power fantasy. I think Naruto at that start had potential, but it just ended up turning into Dragonball Z at the end.

Yeah Naruto is basically one of the most quintessential normie-like animes out there.

People usually like Re:Zero (I've watched all the seasons, but idk how I feel about that show).
I like all of them except re:zero and j9 less reincarnation which are shit

autism trait: watching anime in general