Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most NEETs aren’t NEET by choice

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being NEET is the result of having no direction in life no plans no goals no ambitions or you could’ve had all those things and failed time after time to the point when you gave up and decided to LDAR if I was prepared for life after high school I wouldn’t be NEET right now the only dream job I had was being an NBA which would’ve never worked realistically because I’m not over 6’0 or good at basketball so that brings me to where I am now normies look from the outside in and assume everybody that’s unemployed and not in school is a lazy parasite when in reality that’s not the case for everybody this could happen to anybody you could be making 200K a year then lose your job and end up living in your parents basement

Neets.me would disagree with you. Many of them are leeachmaxxers

95% of that forum is larpers only 5% are NEETs and they don’t even wanna be NEET from what I seen
You are asking to be raped by Neetgod at this point

I’m right tho that forum is full of wageslaves college students and high schoolers there’s very few NEETs there
I should do a survey there

I became neet by choice after years of working in a shitty Job as a salesmen. Each day i had to stand at the entrace for 2 hours and great people and ask them if they need something.

I’m right tho that forum is full of wageslaves college students and high schoolers there’s very few NEETs there

I was born into the neet life. i didnt choose the neet life, the neet life chose me

I think most true incels are NEETs (or have to be a wage slave).

i was a neet by choice during 2021.

At the beginning of my NEET journey it was by choice now it’s not really by choice
how hard are you trying to get out of neetdom? do you apply for jobs everyday?

how hard are you trying to get out of neetdom? do you apply for jobs everyday?
Not as hard as I should be trying I don’t see in the point in contributing to society as an ugly man especially with no reparations

If I could work from home or do any not heavy manual labor, I would. Being broke sucks more than not having free time.

I never choosed to be a NEET, I tried many jobs but failed everywhere, now it's just pointless for me to find a new job. I've given up and honestly, why should I try again? Only to fail again? And I always feel like there's no place for me in this fucking world.

If I could work from home or do any not heavy manual labor, I would. Being broke sucks more than not having free time.
It also depends of the economic context. If your family is moneymaxed is ok.

Imma work from home NEET.

Press buttons and make loot.

200.gif

I became neet by choice after years of working in a shitty Job as a salesmen. Each day i had to stand at the entrace for 2 hours and great people and ask them if they need something.
Brootal