Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most "mens rights activists" are such numbskulls.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
All the do is talk and talk about how women are oppressing them, but they fail to identity the true enemy.

Lets be serious: Has any foid in history started shit on her own? No! When men do, women submit.

All those female rulers in history had strong relatives who propelled their families to success.

Guys, It is not the women who are oppressing you. It is the other men. Who allowed women to vote? Who created the draft? Who made this world to the society it is today? That is right! It is all the doings of traitorous simps and manipulative jews. These "men" have left their own kind behind to rot just so they have the slightest taste of mediocre pussy.

Most "MRAs" are in reality male "feminists". Just take a look at r/menslib. That place is cucked beyond reasoning. r/mensrights is slowing becoming just as cucked, too. They talk about women's issues, when there is not a SINGLE post in r/feminism supporting the male cause, all the while being dismissive of the male struggle. (Especially as a sub-5)

I dont see any foids offering their bodies to me so yes they are oppressing me

Yeah, let's create a boogieman to blame all of the negative traits of human nature on instead of accepting it's animalistic instinct that makes women horrible.

Cope women are the problem

The problem with MRA is that in order to be politically correct,.they have to advocate for gender equality, which is exactly what cause this mess in the first place because there's biological differences.

Cope, you are just ignoring the real issue. As one said above, they have this animalistic nature to act the way they do. Men supreme that nature, women do it without care

That's what I've been saying for a long time too
Simps and cucks are worse than women

All the do is talk and talk about how women are oppressing them, but they fail to identity the true enemy.

Lets be serious: Has any foid in history started shit on her own? No! When men do, women submit.

All those female rulers in history had strong relatives who propelled their families to success.

Guys, It is not the women who are oppressing you. It is the other men. Who allowed women to vote? Who created the draft? Who made this world to the society it is today? That is right! It is all the doings of traitorous simps and manipulative jews. These "men" have left their own kind behind to rot just so they have the slightest taste of mediocre pussy.

Most "MRAs" are in reality male "feminists". Just take a look at r/menslib. That place is cucked beyond reasoning. r/mensrights is slowing becoming just as cucked, too. They talk about women's issues, when there is not a SINGLE post in r/feminism supporting the male cause, all the while being dismissive of the male struggle. (Especially as a sub-5)
simp logic

'it's never the fault of the poor wimminz wahhhh'

It is the other men. Who allowed women to vote? Who created the draft? Who made this world to the society it is today? That is right! It is all the doings of traitorous simps
THIS
If more people would realize this then our problems would disappear in an instant.
TOTOAL SIMP DEATH!

Yeah, let's create a boogieman to blame all of the negative traits of human nature on instead of accepting it's animalistic instinct that makes women horrible.
I mean human nature never changed but the standard of living for sure.
We are literally in foids best historical age to live, 99% of the time wasn't like that I guess

The problem with MRA is that in order to be politically correct,.they have to advocate for gender equality, which is exactly what cause this mess in the first place because there's biological differences.