Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most men suck

Exactly, I've been betrayed by too many incels who desperately want pussy at this point to trust anyone.
Doesn't that just perpetuate the cycle of distrust?

They're mindless slobbering simps who get angry at the first sign another man is getting emotionally vulnerable but will gladly try to sooth a woman so they can get in her pants. I swear most men only care about two things 1. Sex and power. I cannot describe the many times I've been betrayed because a man wanted sex or because a man wanted to exploit me to gain more attention and power. Another thing I've grown to hate is when normie men throw rage fits and act like it's cool. Giving into your emotions like that is no different from a woman crying big bad wolf over a small offense. Of course I still hate women more but it's discouraging to know most of your gender are absolute imbeciles who only care about themselves. Men's rights movement never works because most men are too focused on getting sex or power to care about the rights of their fellow man.
Normie makes will try to one up you for no reason, insult you for no reason, defend muh queen (see videos of ppl getting jumped when hitting a foid back). Just normgoid scum.

Normie makes will try to one up you for no reason, insult you for no reason, defend muh queen (see videos of ppl getting jumped when hitting a foid back). Just normgoid scum.
They're animals. Mindless, unable to think for themselves and easily trained. I don't view them as people.

They're mindless slobbering simps who get angry at the first sign another man is getting emotionally vulnerable but will gladly try to sooth a woman so they can get in her pants. I swear most men only care about two things 1. Sex and power. I cannot describe the many times I've been betrayed because a man wanted sex or because a man wanted to exploit me to gain more attention and power. Another thing I've grown to hate is when normie men throw rage fits and act like it's cool. Giving into your emotions like that is no different from a woman crying big bad wolf over a small offense. Of course I still hate women more but it's discouraging to know most of your gender are absolute imbeciles who only care about themselves. Men's rights movement never works because most men are too focused on getting sex or power to care about the rights of their fellow man.
You're damn right I only care about sex and power

Because men and women were made in the image of YHWEH (demiurge) thats why they are so wicked and evil. I wish at least humans would be good on this insane planet. World where men are calm, value intelligence and sophistication and instead arent those primitive brutes that would gladly kill eachother over some petty stuff. Constant strife and struggle for domination instead of cooperation. How can good person not go insane in world like this where those npcs want to destroy you constantly just because you enraged them for no reason. Answer is LOOSH my friend, the whole reason why the system works the way it does