Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most men suck

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
They're mindless slobbering simps who get angry at the first sign another man is getting emotionally vulnerable but will gladly try to sooth a woman so they can get in her pants. I swear most men only care about two things 1. Sex and power. I cannot describe the many times I've been betrayed because a man wanted sex or because a man wanted to exploit me to gain more attention and power. Another thing I've grown to hate is when normie men throw rage fits and act like it's cool. Giving into your emotions like that is no different from a woman crying big bad wolf over a small offense. Of course I still hate women more but it's discouraging to know most of your gender are absolute imbeciles who only care about themselves. Men's rights movement never works because most men are too focused on getting sex or power to care about the rights of their fellow man.

Yeah a majority of men are actually pathetic tbh.

traitors requiem

They're mindless slobbering simps who get angry at the first sign another man is getting emotionally vulnerable but will gladly try to sooth a woman so they can get in her pants. I swear most men only care about two things 1. Sex and power. I cannot describe the many times I've been betrayed because a man wanted sex or because a man wanted to exploit me to gain more attention and power. Another thing I've grown to hate is when normie men throw rage fits and act like it's cool. Giving into your emotions like that is no different from a woman crying big bad wolf over a small offense. Of course I still hate women more but it's discouraging to know most of your gender are absolute imbeciles who only care about themselves. Men's rights movement never works because most men are too focused on getting sex or power to care about the rights of their fellow man.
They are always trying to bully and humiliate someone weaker than them for no reason and will betray you and do it to you if you don't want to participate in it

99% of this forum would gladly stab me in the chest if that would give them pussy.

I don’t trust no nigga

99% of this forum would gladly stab me in the chest if that would give them pussy.

I don’t trust no nigga
Exactly, I've been betrayed by too many incels who desperately want pussy at this point to trust anyone.

They are always trying to bully and humiliate someone weaker than them for no reason and will betray you and do it to you if you don't want to participate in it
They want to do it for female validation and to seem tougher than other men. They're almost animalistic in nature.

Men's rights movement never works because most men are too focused on getting sex or power to care about the rights of their fellow man.
Correct. Not even men give a shit about other men. I guarantee everyone here would gladly throw everyone else under the bus for a chance at getting laid.

Men need sex. Water wet. Power otoh is the single most important thing in the world. What you have to understand though is there are multiple forms of power. Theres physical power of course. Theres also economic power which is why money and resources are important. Further still theres group power(think white power in terms of race). Men need power as a group over women. This is evident by the empowerment of foids aka feminism. This is why historically it has been men in power. Theres even power in politics, which is why its so important.

They want to do it for female validation and to seem tougher than other men. They're almost animalistic in nature.
This is why it's alarming to not get bullied at all and not be bullying anyone because they are plotting something big to do to you behind your back to make you fall and betray you

Men need sex. Water wet. Power otoh is the single most important thing in the world. What you have to understand though is there are multiple forms of power. Theres physical power of course. Theres also economic power which is why money and resources are important. Further still theres group power(think white power in terms of race). Men need power as a group over women. This is evident by the empowerment of foids aka feminism. This is why historically it has been men in power. Theres even power in politics, which is why its so important.
I just wish men wouldn't betray me because they want these things.

This is why it's alarming to not get bullied at all and not be bullying anyone because they are plotting something big to do to you behind your back to make you fall and betray you

Same reason why billionaires don't want to help poor people.

Same old shit anyways.

Same old shit anyways.
They don't want other men to be happy. It makes them feel superior when only they're happy.

They don't want other men to be happy. It makes them feel superior when only they're happy.
People always point foid nature, but men can be pretty sadistic as well...

"grow some balls or die like a bitch!" Every man when they see another man.
Meanwhile you don't really see shit like this with women. Seems to me women genuinely like each other and watch each other's backs. Or at least it's definitely more common with women compared to men.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nt5yNyxNI&ab_channel=Gerbert%27sVoid
sign of times boyo

Meanwhile you don't really see shit like this with women. Seems to me women genuinely like each other and watch each other's backs. Or at least it's definitely more common with women compared to men.
Women secretly hate each other a lot of the time but they hide it. While men try to fuck with each even if they're friends for female attention or power.

Same old shit anyways.
They always say they should just go to work in America but they could always help people in foreign countries who barely have shit but don't

The main reason it will only get worse for men is primarily because of simps not foids. Foids are only like this because the modern day simp has inflated their ego to incomprehensible levels. You have hideous foids, fat foids, retarded foids, and so on thinking they deserve only Chad because simps have lead them to believe that. Simps truly are the most disgusting creatures to live. They know foids don't like them, that they're just using them but yet they continue to allow themselves to be stepped on. They are the worst of the worst.

The main reason it will only get worse for men is primarily because of simps not foids. Foids are only like this because the modern day simp has inflated their ego to incomprehensible levels. You have hideous foids, fat foids, retarded foids, and so on thinking they deserve only Chad because simps have lead them to believe that. Simps truly are the most disgusting creatures to live. They know foids don't like them, that they're just using them but yet they continue to allow themselves to be stepped on. They are the worst of the worst.
Funny thing is this isn't even the same in other countries. I talked to a Japanese incel and in Japan foids only go for their looksmatch. It's the simping that's inflated their ego.

Funny thing is this isn't even the same in other countries. I talked to a Japanese incel and in Japan foids only go for their looksmatch. It's the simping that's inflated their ego.
Imagine the state of humanity if simps weren't as prevalent as they are now. Foids wouldn't be anywhere near as degenerate as they are in today's day and age.

It's just corrupt and vile organization of soyciety based on nature. Men try to 'walk over' other men to gain power and impress females. Females like men at the top who exploit low value males.
Notice how opposite is not the same. Men don't need females who can exploit other females. Sure, some men are attracted to popular top-tier females but they're attracted to looks only, they don't care about woman's status.
World religions tried to create societies more fair and just towards powerless low value men but it seems that nature triumphs in the end.

Humans pride themselves in creating civilizations. And yet, animalistic bullies are often at the top of food chain.

It's just corrupt and vile organization of soyciety based on nature. Men try to 'walk over' other men to gain power and impress females. Females like men at the top who exploit low value males.
Notice how opposite is not the same. Men don't need females who can exploit other females. Sure, some men are attracted to popular top-tier females but they're attracted to looks only, they don't care about woman's status.
World religions tried to create societies more fair and just towards powerless low value men but it seems that nature triumphs in the end.
That's why we have to transform soyciety into an androcentric dictatorship. Religions tried to make it more fair, but always had a lot of inconsistencies and dissonances that led to their downfall. You can't make sexual markets fair when you consider foids as humans or even worse, an equal.

"grow some balls or die like a bitch!" Every man when they see another man.
I would had no problem if they treated everyone according to these standards. But they usually simp for 'strong and independent' females.
Although, there are rare exceptions.

There is no hope in such a world for powerless low value men and for mentally/physically defective men who cannot live up to masculine standards.

Women secretly hate each other a lot of the time but they hide it. While men try to fuck with each even if they're friends for female attention or power.
Still female competition is much less brutal. Being told behind your back that you're a slut by your female coworkers because you wear revealing clothes is not the same as group of assholes intimidating you or even beating you to death because you're crossed some unknown and cruel customs ( like prison rules for example ).

I unironically hate men more than foids tbh

i hate my job

such a load of horsecrap, no mass killers here
at least you get paid to do nothing but read incel posts all day. I wouldn't complain if I were you

Imagine the state of humanity if simps weren't as prevalent as they are now. Foids wouldn't be anywhere near as degenerate as they are in today's day and age.
That's how society was for hundreds of years. Foids had to be modest and obey men and the simps ruined it and gave foids rights because they thought they could get easy sex.

What I dont like about most men is that they are confident and use bluster as a tool to shame high inhib fools

I get what you're saying. Never got bullied by men though. I only got pity.

Sadistic , narcistic cretins . Thats what Most people are or emulate.

I would had no problem if they treated everyone according to these standards. But they usually simp for 'strong and independent' females.
Although, there are rare exceptions.
Again most men are mindless simps who only care about sex.

Exactly punching down to elevate themselves.

Most women suck too tbf