Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most men in society look complacent

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I look around and most men seem to be in contentment. It baffles me how they don't look inconvenienced at all. Truecels, short men, deathnics, etc. People tell me I look angry or sad sometimes. No matter how hard I try to hide it, my real feelings leak thru. If I had a gf or wife and had sex I wouldn't experience such internal turmoil.

Most men simply don't know what the fuck is going on. The bluepill has them seeing the world through rosy lenses. It's only when they realize the truth about how women really are and how their shitty their lives are that they lose motivation and want to off themselves. The bluepill is a massive sedative for men.

Correct. This is why there will never be any real pushback against feminism.

I saw a guy yesterday in the bus. He was aggressively looking around and accused me of staring at him to start a fight. He had a chip on his shoulder and was behaving very aggressively. When I stood up to leave he realised I was basically the same height as him. It's over for 5'3cels

Most men simply don't know what the fuck is going on. The bluepill has them seeing the world through rosy lenses. It's only when they realize the truth about how women really are and how their shitty their lives are that they lose motivation and want to off themselves. The bluepill is a massive sedative for men.
100%. Well writ OP.

Man are ignorant , they dont know Woman Cheat OFTEN or Woman are only in It for Money , and Putting Up a Show / Front.

Woman all , or Most of Them fuck their Boyfriends " or Husbands behind his Back.

They want controll over a Guy and His Resources . Thats litteraly It. And a hot Boy to fuck.

High IQ