Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most men fuck up their lives "trying to do the right thing" or "being the good guy"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Usually involves simping for women but can also involve destroying your life over some social justice cause or trying to emulate hollywood morals.

Of course the reality is, the good action they were taking wasn't even moral, it's just stupid shit they copied off social media.

Examples:
- raising someone else's kids
- giving money to women to help them out
- donating to charity (they're all scams)
- voting for politicians who pander to social justice causes

"""Open relationships""" too. There was a handful of guys in my college who let their gf sleep around under that pretext

"""Open relationships""" too. There was a handful of guys in my college who let their gf sleep around under that pretext

Brutal

The hot slut in my field was single for years and openly said to everyone that she won't get in a relationship unless it's "polyamorous"

this shows my age
i didn't even think it was that popular for it to be a problem, lol

this shows my age
I'd fucking laugh in the cuck's face if a guy said he's in an "open relationship" :feelshaha: I refuse to believe these people exist outside of Reddit

this shows my age
It's still pretty niche. I really only mean a handful, like 3 couples that I've heard of of + that one wannabe polyamorous girl. Also I heard about one girl who was friends with one of those "open rel" girls, she asked her bf to open too and he told her he'd leave if she tried that shit. So I'm counting her too.

Which makes me wonder: how many couples do this shit in the dark and don't tell people? I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes semi common in the next 10 years.

Men have been brainwashed by Jew Hollywood and bullshit feminism. They think the more they give and sacrifice for others the more they will be respected. JFL. The only that can earn respect is your genes and nothing else.

I'd fucking laugh in the cuck's face if a guy said he's in an "open relationship" :feelshaha: I refuse to believe these people exist outside of Reddit
2 out of those 3 couples were long distance (not the same uni/city). I guess the guys just figured their girl would sleep around regardless so they made it official
Men have been brainwashed by Jew Hollywood and bullshit feminism. They think the more they give and sacrifice for others the more they will be respected. JFL. The only that can earn respect is your genes and nothing else.
If anything it's the opposite. The nicer and more helpful you try to be to anyone (guys included), the more people use you as a slave or a doormat

Which makes me wonder: how many couples do this shit in the dark and don't tell people? I wouldn't be surprised if this becomes semi common in the next 10 years.
more than you think

they go on "romantic vacations" together and the girl fucks 10 dudes in a week while the boyfriend watches like a cuck

True. Never have never will.

More than likely. It's alarming how many "open relationships" are just males getting cucked by their wives that probably won't let them find another female partner. Most of those dudes probably can't even find another foid willing jfl. It's fucking over. This world cannot be redeemed

Last edited:
Most sub chad males are told to "do the right thing" by society and when they incur negative unforseen consequences because of this they are told that they should keep doing it because it is the bare minimum they can do.

too true. don't forget breaking up fights and getting murdered for it.

I wish I was a sociopath so I could succeed in life, but I'm not.
That just sounds like cucks who know they won't get sex otherwise

TBH this is something I could cope with for a while if I was getting nice sex, ngl

tbh I wanna kill every woman, chad and people with the last name shekelstein

I remember some dude at a train or something helped this femorrhoid who was being harassed, ended up getting stabbed and died.

Usually involves simping for women but can also involve destroying your life over some social justice cause or trying to emulate hollywood morals.

Of course the reality is, the good action they were taking wasn't even moral, it's just stupid shit they copied off social media.

Examples:
- raising someone else's kids
- giving money to women to help them out
- voting for politicians who pander to social justice causes
JFLLLL You're always speaking truth. Good shit bro

Instead of giving money to charity I just give it to local beggars.

JFL at let, as if they had a choice
Instead of giving money to charity I just give it to local beggars.
How are local beggars any less of a scam than organized charities ?

too true. don't forget breaking up fights and getting murdered for it.

the police tell people to avoid violent situations. there's nothing to gain by being a white knight hero.

anyone stupid enough to intervene in them deserves to get his belly slit open

Most men are trash too. At least women stick up for one another, make no mistake 99% of men would fuck you over for a crumb of pussy