Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most men are having sex

Arron

Arron

★★★
I am fucking sick and tired of this MASSIVE pillar of pure crystal copium that’s infested the incel community of how “most men don’t get laid “ or “only 80% of men are having sex” because the truth is and this is the reality most users on this forum are not willing to hear, most people aren’t THAT unhealthy looking to not get sex. Most people are getting laid on a daily basis purely because they’re just not truly ugly, it’s just as simple as that.

Being on the same levels of ugliness of me or Mr. Sam Entertainment as an example is on part with having a disability. Like being born without legs. Most people born without legs die a virgin. Most people are NOT born without legs.

“Yeah so :feelstastyman: since I’m gonna die a virgin cause I’m a socially rejected autist :feelstastyman: even though I look like a perfectly normal healthy looking teenager, :feelstastyman: I’m gonna cope by thinking that all sub 9.99999 men are having it as bad as me :feelstastyman: and I’m gonna project all my retardedness into women. :feelstastyman: It’s 100% women’s fault I’m not getting prime teen pussy :feelstastyman: even though my 6’1 white ass can easily get bitches if I actually leave my house and interact with girls which I’ve never done :feelstastyman: once in my life but I’m still gonna blame the entire female race anyway. :feelstastyman:

I used to have a very similar source of coping mechanism actually. Since I live in Iran, our education system has always been very much Islamic based in regards of everything resulting in every single school from elementary all the way to high school and some universities being gender based. Meaning that if you’re a boy, you‘ll most likely interact with other boys only throughout most of your childhood and adolescence and so for that reason alone, by the time I was 17 I thought most men around my age are virgin where I live. That was until I actually went outside and started observing my peers and their daily lives a little and realized most of them are sexually active and are in a relationship. This was by far the most brutal pill for me to swallow. It crushed me in a way I thought was unimaginable. To accept that it’s not that most are lonely or ugly or sexless, but that I am just truly undesirable and it is me that‘s the problem and it is me that’s in the bottom %5 of men.

@surreal @incelerated

Most people are getting laid on a daily basis
Not even close buddy boyo

I get that people exaggerate the issue here of sexlessness in men, but you’ve just done the same thing the other way. Normie men have shitty sex lives. Just accept it, the evidence is overwhelming

But a lot of men, especially in the west, do in fact not get laid. It can have various reasons, looks, social retardation, mental problems etc.
If any of these things are severe enough you will have problems finding a foid and one does not have to tick all the boxes to be an incel. You can be a solid 7 on the looks scale but if your mental problems or social retardation is severe enough, no foid is going to give you the time of day.

Normie men have shitty sex lives. Just accept it, the evidence is overwhelming
The average normie has experienced at least one warm pussy secreting mucus in his dick before. How much pussy have you felt?

The average normie has experienced at least one warm pussy secreting mucus in his dick before. How much pussy have you felt?
That isn’t the point you cretin. The guy said they are having sex every night. Most normies are just how you said, having at least one or two or a handful IN THEIR LIFE just fucking lol. Not every guy is chad

I am fucking sick and tired of this MASSIVE pillar of pure crystal copium that’s infested the incel community of how “most men don’t get laid “ or “only 80% of men are having sex” because the truth is and this is the reality most users on this forum are not willing to hear, most people aren’t THAT unhealthy looking to not get sex. Most people are getting laid on a daily basis purely because they’re just not truly ugly, it’s just as simple as that.

Being on the same levels of ugliness of me or Mr. Sam Entertainment as an example is on part with having a disability. Like being born without legs. Most people born without legs die a virgin. Most people are NOT born without legs.

“Yeah so :feelstastyman: since I’m gonna die a virgin cause I’m a socially rejected autist :feelstastyman: even though I look like a perfectly normal healthy looking teenager, :feelstastyman: I’m gonna cope by thinking that all sub 9.99999 men are having it as bad as me :feelstastyman: and I’m gonna project all my retardedness into women. :feelstastyman: It’s 100% women’s fault I’m not getting prime teen pussy :feelstastyman: even though my 6’1 white ass can easily get bitches if I actually leave my house and interact with girls which I’ve never done :feelstastyman: once in my life but I’m still gonna blame the entire female race anyway. :feelstastyman:

I used to have a very similar source of coping mechanism actually. Since I live in Iran, our education system has always been very much Islamic based in regards of everything resulting in every single school from elementary all the way to high school and some universities being gender based. Meaning that if you’re a boy, you‘ll most likely interact with other boys only throughout most of your childhood and adolescence and so for that reason alone, by the time I was 17 I thought most men around my age are virgin where I live. That was until I actually went outside and started observing my peers and their daily lives a little and realized most of them are sexually active and are in a relationship. This was by far the most brutal pill for me to swallow. It crushed me in a way I thought was unimaginable. To accept that it’s not that most are lonely or ugly or sexless, but that I am just truly undesirable and it is me that‘s the problem and it is me that’s in the bottom %5 of men.

@surreal @incelerated.
Hi bud. I don't know much about Iran and Iranian situations. But some of the things you say aren't correct. In the West cultural decay has led to massive problems, but relatively low tier men can have sex sometimes. It also doesn't seem to lead to a better life or make them feel any different from the crushing hurt you just expressed. Many average men do have shit sex lives and completely or die in some way or the other in a sad state of affairs. Again, if you Iranian based Islamic education system is still corrupted to the point where an articulate person like you can not pair off with a below average female than it means that the culture isn't working right anymore. More so than I thought.

Normie men have shitty sex lives. Just accept it, the evidence is overwhelming
Fact.

Yea man i agree especially in other continents people are fucking like crazy

Dnr but yeah, sex is sth most of the population have.
We really are the bottom of the bottom.

@surreal @incelerated
Most intelligent GrAY

I know not every man is chad. Unlike you, I'm not insecure,or narcissistic, so I don't psychologically need to be chad to be happy.
Where are you getting this nonsense from? “Unlike you”, who the fuck are you talking to you brainlet? I did nothing to you and you know nothing about me

The average normie has experienced at least one warm pussy
✅

Yea man i agree especially in other continents people are fucking like crazy
“Nuuuuu, only %0.000023 men r having sex n shieeeet, most men are incels in denial :feels::feels:

We really are the bottom of the bottom.
✅

:yes: :yes: :yes: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Extremely truthpilled post, I'm SICK and tired of all these retards and absolute LOSERS thinking their problems are the average man's problems, "muh west", "muh sub8"

All these "NTpill" and "sub8" faggots are either ugly and don't know it or are so fucking entitled, pathetic and disgusting that all the bluepill advice applies to them, they act like a downy irl and then rage at women

One of the hardest things for me was also accepting my problems aren't the average man problems

If you're not genuinely ugly and don't get foids IT'S YOUR FAULT, it's because you're too egoistic to accept you gotta TRY FOR IT like 99% of all men in history, Only actual uggos and shitskins are real incels the rest are just weaklings and narcs
Truer words have never dared to be spoken before.

You're so based my nigga where have you been all along
:feelsYall:

63% of young men under 30 say they are single, while 34% of women under 30 say they're single. And that's not taking into account that a lot of women are indeed dating, they're just not in committed official relationships. Those numbers don't go away no matter how normies try to present them, the numbers scream "attractive men only" and that's it.

dnr

Most men in the West are sexless

63% of young men under 30 say they are single, while 34% of women under 30 say they're single. And that's not taking into account that a lot of women are indeed dating, they're just not in committed official relationships. Those numbers don't go away no matter how normies try to present them, the numbers scream "attractive men only" and that's it.

I am fucking sick and tired of this MASSIVE pillar of pure crystal copium that’s infested the incel community of how “most men don’t get laid “ or “only 80% of men are having sex” because the truth is and this is the reality most users on this forum are not willing to hear, most people aren’t THAT unhealthy looking to not get sex. Most people are getting laid on a daily basis

I get that people exaggerate the issue here of sexlessness in men, but you’ve just done the same thing the other way. Normie men have shitty sex lives. Just accept it, the evidence is overwhelming

Most people even foids are not having sex on a daily basis. Maybe once or twice a week for chad and the most promiscuous foids. Yes most men have less than perfect sex lives but most men(at least 90 something percent) at least have a mediocre sex life and while the amount and frequency(not to mention the quality) of sex might be unpredictable most normies have sex more times in a week or a month than most incels will in a lifetime.

Last edited:
Go outside, What percentage of couples in their 20s the man is an actual Chad and not a fashion maxxed normie?
And what percentage of young men are in relationships overall? Chads are rare anyway.

Guaranteed its mostly the above attractive guys in relationships, not the ugly or even the average guys. Yes, there are average and even some ugly guys in relationships, it still doesn't break the observable fact that most guys who date are above average in looks. At least I hope you're not suggesting that ugly, average and attractive men date women at the same rates, as if women were blind. Of course sub 8 theory is bs

This is just false, most are average
If 37% of men are in relationships and 63% are not, do you think these two different groups are on the same level of attractiveness on average? My argument is that if all those guys were put on a gauss scale in related to their looks, the guys in relationships would be more attractive on average. Yes, these 37% of men may not be the mythical 6'5 Greek God Chads, but they're still more attractive on average than the 63% of men not in relationships. Just crude logic would tell you that, no need to conduct any kind of retarded study for it.

Most guys are average so yes, on average the guys in relationships are maybe average, but they're still more attractive on average than the guys not in relationships. If we'd take the median guy from both groups we would immediately see how the guy in a relationship is a lot more attractive than the single guy.

Joined Apr 19, 2023

>Most men are having sex

Fuck off plebbit mods child fucker :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

@surreal @incelerated
I used to live in Iran also ..It is pretty much a lesbo society, and no people are not getting laid over there.You are bluepilled ...I lived in an apartment complex in which a lot of foids were living there, they hardly interacted with the males that lived there...I was rejected even before leaving my apartment...The chadory females are all lesbians, they marry only because they don’t have money, getting laid in Iran is just as impossible as getting laid in America..It is a pipe dream..Please don’t spread this blue pill lie that there is some sexual paradise somewhere in this Godforsaken world.

I lived in an apartment complex in which a lot of foids were living there, they hardly interacted with the males that lived there...I was rejected even before leaving my apartment...The chadory females are all lesbians
Holy fucking cope. Idk if times were different back then for you or not but where I live, almost every single guy I went to school with has a gf now in uni.

@Iranianoldcel

Can confirm. Every man I am interacting on a daily basis (at work mostly) is sexually active

Holy fucking cope. Idk if times were different back then for you or not but where I live, almost every single guy I went to school with has a gf now in uni.

@Iranianoldcel
Single guys at university having girlfriends?? Are you kidding me?? They are all masturbating ...Iranian foids have no interest in males.

Extremely truthpilled post, I'm SICK and tired of all these retards and absolute LOSERS thinking their problems are the average man's problems, "muh west", "muh sub8"

All these "NTpill" and "sub8" faggots are either ugly and don't know it or are so fucking entitled, pathetic and disgusting that all the bluepill advice applies to them, they act like a downy irl and then rage at women

One of the hardest things for me was also accepting my problems aren't the average man problems

If you're not genuinely ugly and don't get foids IT'S YOUR FAULT, it's because you're too egoistic to accept you gotta TRY FOR IT like 99% of all men in history, Only actual uggos and shitskins are real incels the rest are just weaklings and narcs
May I remind you that 100 percent of Iranian foids are 100 percent Lesbian?? You say Trying ?? Did I read that right?? The guy that killed 77 people in Norway , is receiving love letters from 16 year old foidlets in prison, how is he “Trying??”

You got it wrong and you’re embarrassed and coping.
I'm right, but even if I was wrong, I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm not afraid to be wrong. Unlike you, don't receive narcissistic injury.

63% and rising

Ngl this gives off bluepilled psyop vibes. If even CNN can recognize the elephant in the room, incels like you should as well unless you live under a rock.

View: https://youtu.be/vK4y6C1Uuhw

I'm right, but even if I was wrong, I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm not afraid to be wrong. Unlike you, don't receive narcissistic injury.
You can’t even write a grammatically correct sentence. Stay in your lane buddy boyo! :feelskek:

@surreal @incelerated
63% of men are sexless

Yes, fuck this cope.

It's a hard pill to swallow that only very few humans in existence are suffering as much as I do.

Incels are a small minority and will always be. Thinking otherwise is coping.

Most people even foids are not having sex on a daily basis. Maybe once or twice a week for chad and the most promiscuous foids. Yes most men have less than perfect sex lives but most men(at least 90 something percent) at least have a mediocre sex life and while the amount and frequency(not to mention the quality) of sex might be unpredictable most normies have sex more times in a week or a month than most incels will in a lifetime.
The point OP was trying to make is that incels have it far worse than normies, so there is no point saying “sub-8” is law and similar things. I know I’m worse off than normies.

But it’s just interesting to observe and point out how terrible things are for the average man, as a societal trend. I don’t point it out to cope with my inceldom, but just to show how bad things are across the board. It is common for non-incel normies to have year long dry spells between sex with average to below average women.

Still WAY better than my life, but NOTHING like the rosy picture OP tried to present. Normie men have shitty sex lives compared to what normie men had a generation before, and compared to the top 20% of men currently. So saying they have sex regularly is just incorrect.

I’m not coping when pointing this out because the fact that they mog a 5 foot 3 curry like myself is irrelevant, as I am aware of that constantly

Why are you guys so obsessed with being ugly, and getting no pussy?
You can’t even write a grammatically correct sentence. Stay in your lane buddy boyo! :feelskek:
I don't care about grammar. I'm secure enough to make mistakes.

Why are you guys so obsessed with being ugly, and getting no pussy?

I don't care about grammar. I'm secure enough to make mistakes.
You fucking coper, I don’t care if you’re “secure” about it. It just means your opinions are worthless :feelstastyman::feelskek:

Go be secure about that faggot

Nigga you good? that's the whole point of this site
You suffer because you desire pussy. You wish you looked good. You desire being an attractive person. You desire unattainable things.

Amen.

Overwhelmingly, the vast majority of men by the time they hit their 40s have had sex. The few exceptions are men of the cloth and us, which combined amount to something like a few percentage points of the population.

Amen.

Overwhelmingly, the vast majority of men by the time they hit their 40s have had sex. The few exceptions are men of the cloth and us, which combined amount to something like a few percentage points of the population.
Prostitution does not count

@Iranianoldcel[/USER
[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty much sure that only a handful of my classmates had gf back then. Zoomers are different of course. Almost every zoomer teenage foid rids different type of dicks without having a fear.

But still, yes , many people fucked back then. Some of my friends fucked their gfs. A friend of mine fucked his chadori gf back when we were in highschool. Lots of shit happened.

Anyhow I've said this before: this site is the fakecels chamber. Too many autists(specially tallfags) here who are "incel" just because they can't communicate. They don't even have male friends. JFL

I can communicate, but I am extremely incel, and yes I did live in Iran, before coming to the United States..The Chadory females are all Lesbians ...The foids= Lesbians marry because they don’t have money ..Nothing in Iranian society is indicative of sexual interest in Males .

I can communicate, but I am extremely incel, and yes I did live in Iran, before coming to the United States..The Chadory females are all Lesbians ...The foids= Lesbians marry because they don’t have money ..Nothing in Iranian society is indicative of sexual interest in Males .
So why do the women want to protest so much? Even if fhe regime is on their side (men are conscripted, no stable job, Virgin wife, can't afford a house etc

BASED.

So why do the women want to protest so much? Even if fhe regime is on their side (men are conscripted, no stable job, Virgin wife, can't afford a house etc
They protest , because they have nothing better to do, they maybe tired of ATMing their victim husbands, who look like apes most of the time.

@surreal @incelerated
Here is another response to you : 1.The education system in Iran is not Islam based as you say , in fact it is garbage.2.I am not autistic, so how come I have never had a girlfriend 3. So where the heck is the sex in Iran taking place , sexes are segregated in most of the educational system??