Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most lonely "femcel"

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/191mvn2/im_sick_of_only_being_able_to_admire_men_from_afar/

STUPID FUCKING FOID ONLY WANTS CHAD AHAHHAHAHA
"im so sick and tired of only being able to see chad... I WANT HIM INSIDE ME REEEE"

"He wore a basic t-shirt with some sweatpants but it just looked so yummy on him. I couldn’t stop staring like a creep."
" I can’t begin to imagine what it would be like to wake up in bed to a guy like that everyday, to cuddle and snuggle with. "

I promise you this bitch had countless men crush on her and orbit her but they weren't enough for this bitch. Seriously all women need to either be property of their fathers or mass raped by incels before they are allowed to have their "partners" (closest chad to them)

Next stop for her: The electric chair.

Chad only as per usual

level 1
FAWmod
MOD
Moderator Achievement
·8 yr. ago
TrollHunter
I deleted the comments I mentioned. You are being polite but they weren't. We have some regular TRPillers in here and most of them never even get a bad rep around cause they can discuss things in a civil manner.
However, you have to understand something: the women you all talk about? They're not posting here. The "picky entitled bitches"? They're not here. The "OMG Chad doesn't want me xoxo what should I do TwoX?". You all would LIKE to believe they're writing on here, but they aren't. I've been moderating this sub for almost a year. I know the users here.
What you can find on here? Very depressed women; 30 year old virgins; suicidal women; barren women; unattractive ladies who were never ever approached in their lives and who got rejected when they approached someone; handicapped women who cannot physically leave their home and still are told "lol biatch just stop pining after Chad XD" like they were some light-hearted, high-heel wearing cuties who go clubbing and have their choice of man for the night.
And yes, once in a while, you got the entitled one who comes in and asks "I can't lower my standards what should I do?" and who usually gets downvoted to oblivion. Or the teenager who's just going through some awkward shit and think they're going to be FA because they're currently out of sync with their peers.
Your 80/20 "rule", your fertility window, your cock carousel, your "alpha fucks beta bucks"? Keep that stuff for people who actually partake in it. MGTOW and TRPillers who come in to bash on users here for shit they DON'T do are no better than the SJW who bash all male FAs for being entitled neckbeards.

So much water lately on this forum

foids using the word "yummy" :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Stupid Chad only bitch

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneWomen/comments/191mvn2/im_sick_of_only_being_able_to_admire_men_from_afar/

STUPID FUCKING FOID ONLY WANTS CHAD AHAHHAHAHA
"im so sick and tired of only being able to see chad... I WANT HIM INSIDE ME REEEE"View attachment 1052778

"He wore a basic t-shirt with some sweatpants but it just looked so yummy on him. I couldn’t stop staring like a creep."
" I can’t begin to imagine what it would be like to wake up in bed to a guy like that everyday, to cuddle and snuggle with. "

I promise you this bitch had countless men crush on her and orbit her but they weren't enough for this bitch. Seriously all women need to either be property of their fathers or mass raped by incels before they are allowed to have their "partners" (closest chad to them)

She’s want tallfag chad

Nothing more nothing less

Heightpill is already mainstream

bitch needs to be raped and tortured for he deeds against incelkind

Nothing new here. Moving on.

No femcel, ugly fucking whore that cannot get a chad to commit.

Stop posting these whores here we don't care about them.

Aaaaand... nothing new under the sun. These mentally impaired toilets really think they're too special beyond their holes.

Most lonely femcel: the cute guys never approach me

Lets raid on the post and comment "Date balding 5'2 Indian janitors if you want a boyfriend" since foids love to tell us to date each other.