Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most likely gonna kill my self 2020

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
ye for the coping boys good luck to you guys youre gonna need it

See you January First

I’d say try and stick around. I wageslave for the hope that one day I can get a mail order foid and ascend. Might just be a massive cope but at least it’s something. Plus I’m sure someone will miss you, even if it’s just someone on this board.:dab:

2020’s are going to be rough

I’d say try and stick around. I wageslave for the hope that one day I can get a mail order foid and ascend. Might just be a massive cope but at least it’s something. Plus I’m sure someone will miss you, even if it’s just someone on this board.:dab:

much love to every one here tbh we are all doomed on here we are already lost its over

Pretty cool bro. That means we are both dying next year. You'll be dead because you killed yourself and ill be dead from cancer.

Cope OP, all of us had a deadline for rope but when push comes to shove, we pussy out and so will you.

Don't do it and if you do, livestream it

Dont to early greycel :feelstrash:

Its beyond over for me at this point, I’m in

I was considered it this month aswell. But if you're really planning to, might aswell go do something extreme first, like gambling all your money. Or go skydiving, you can always choose not to open your parachute.

I was considered it this month aswell. But if you're really planning to, might aswell go do something extreme first, like gambling all your money. Or go skydiving, you can always choose not to open your parachute.

YOU CANT LOSE MONEY IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY HAHAAHAHA...... im sad

then take a loan. Death is final, might aswell try all the dumb stuff before you go.

i cant take loans to broke for that

Not yet. Still have some copes to finish and mountains to climb. Before I go to sleep.

Me too.

I want to sail out to sea.

Last seen 59 minutes ago · Engaged in conversation

2431lj70hob31

Make it expensive to cleanup... (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)...

I might do it but probably not

The vast majority of incels are too coward to suicide (and put an end to their suffering) so they decide to die slowly by living an unhealthy lifestyle...