Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most jb and teenage white girls you see get fucked up every night on alcohol while partying.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Of the little nt ability i have left, i am able to see and be aware of females and how they rrally are. They get drunk and party every night. Pretty much every young female is an alcoholic.

They like alcohol, no? So I want to douse them in ethanol and ignite it. Watch their skin peel off, turn black, and watch them die in slow motion.

i'm calling bullshit.

most jbs are not drinking on tuesday and wednesday nights

on the weekends sure, but not weekdays

i'm calling bullshit.

Cope, they get fucked up every night. One of my friends is a waiter who works woth all females and they drink swigs between every customer Just to be nt so they can get high tips

Cope, they get fucked up every night. One of my friends is a waiter who works woth all females and they drink swigs between every customer Just to be nt so they can get high tips
how old are these women who drink? you're saying 14 y/o girls are waitresses who drink on the job?

Girls at age 16 are definitely drinking and going to house parties, but not every day.

I'd say most start doing this starting University though.

how old are these women who drink? you're saying 14 y/o girls are waitresses who drink on the job?
No lol this is a different example like early 20s hot girls. But you’re seriously delusional if you dont think jbs are drinking every night at parties hfl

They like alcohol, no? So I want to douse them in ethanol and ignite it. Watch their skin peel off, turn black, and watch them die in slow motion.
In minecraft of course

No lol this is a different example like early 20s hot girls. But you’re seriously delusional if you dont think jbs are drinking every night at parties hfl
so you're saying jbs go to house parties on monday, tuesday, and wednesday nights all the time?

i'm not delusional.

seriously, what evidence do you have? your previous evidence was about women in their early 20s

Water is indeed (and seems to be) quite wet.

Girls at age 16 are definitely drinking and going to house parties, but not every day.

I'd say most start doing this starting University though.
You’re out of touch with reality and these females. They get fucked up every day.

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: wtf man

i'm calling bullshit.

Some drink weedays too it seems. I don’t know why they feel the need to drink considering their lives are so good

You’re out of touch with reality and these females. They get fucked up every day.
just lol no they don't

i remember going to a friends house and he had a little sister, and she was not drinking on every weeknight jfl

t.

At college they for sure do. At least some do maybe not EVERY night but five nights a week
yes at college they do. thursday, friday, and saturday nights are all party nights

just lol no they don't

i remember going to a friends house and he had a little sister, and she was not drinking on every weeknight jfl
You’re still being delusional. Females love to party. I honestly dont care if you dont believe but im telling you the reality of it. These girls get wasted almost every day. These hoes love their white claws and wealthy chad dick

You’re still being delusional. Females love to party. I honestly dont care if you dont believe but im telling you the reality of it. These girls get wasted almost every day. These hoes love their white claws and wealthy chad dick
how do you know? like how? please explain.

obviously they love to party but they don't do it literally every day

literaly even when i was in high school i never heard of tuesday night parties but i always heard of weekend parties. you'll say something like "they just didn't tell you brah". well you do realize they don't even need to tell you for you to hear about it. why would i hear about the weekend parties but never a tuesday party

you literally have no evidence at all. just "muh cope"

I fucking hate it how femorroids can drink and eat like shit and it doesn't affect their looks.

how do you know? like how? please explain.

obviously they love to party but they don't do it literally every day

literaly even when i was in high school i never heard of tuesday night parties but i always heard of weekend parties. you'll say something like "they just didn't tell you brah". well you do realize they don't even need to tell you for you to hear about it. why would i hear about the weekend parties but never a tuesday party

you literally have no evidence at all. just "muh cope"
Yeah, it's mostly weekends when it comes to high school, at least here.

>Sasuke

Cringe. We was a chad getting flirted by all the girls in the ninja academy since child. Total volcel.