Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most intelligent/deep guys I know are ALWAYS above average in looks, or have unusual good features.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
The "chad is dumb while incel is smart" meme has to die. Intelligente strongly correlates with looks, even if there are exceptions.And its usually ALL or nothing.

I know several guys who are creative, talented, deep and intelligent and EVERY ONE OF THEM is above average in looks or have some uncommon feature that makes them stand out in a good way.

There is no balance, some people are superior in everything.

If I looked like you mr. zyros I wouldn't be incel bro

I'd agree that this "Chad is retarded" meme does need to stop, cause its not true... That being said the "Smartest" people i've met doing a STEM course tend to either be average or incel-esque...
Which i think may be attributed to chads having everything handed to them on a plate and not having to work/grind as hard as incel-esque/average men, when your lifes over-saturated with female attention your focus goes away from intellectualism/education.
I'd rather be retarded and a chad than intellectual and me though lol.

There is a correlation between good looks and inteligence. Consider the LOWEST IQ people being retards. Retards are much worse looking than intelligent people. Ugly intelligent people are typically jewish. Intelligent people of any other race are usually attractive.

If I looked like you mr. zyros I wouldn't be incel bro
Even though his looks are pretty damn good, his shoulders are pretty narrow (As are mine)... The impact of shoulder width and subsequent frame on overall attractiveness is HEAVILY underrated.
It makes a big difference tbh.

I'd agree that this "Chad is retarded" meme does need to stop, cause its not true... That being said the "Smartest" people i've met doing a STEM course tend to either be average or incel-esque...
Which i think may be attributed to chads having everything handed to them on a plate and not having to work/grind as hard as incel-esque/average men, when your lifes over-saturated with female attention your focus goes away from intellectualism/education.
I'd rather be retarded and a chad than intellectual and me though lol.

this.

Even though his looks are pretty damn good, his shoulders are pretty narrow (As are mine)... The impact of shoulder width and subsequent frame on overall attractiveness is HEAVILY underrated.
It makes a big difference tbh.
Maybe it makes more sense then, I've never seen his entire frame just his face in pictures and in motion.

Is it even a meme here? I thought it was agreed that good looks=higher intelligence.

Another high IQ Zyros post

Incels are nautrally smarter. This post is pure chad worshipping.

Incels are nautrally smarter. This post is pure chad worshipping.

Major cope. Im the first to hate Chad but thinking that incels are naturally smarter is a cope the size of the empire state. incels just work harder, and Chad doesn't get the pressure to put his intelligence to work.
Considering pictures of his frame are already readily available on multiple places on the internet, i'm sure he won't mind me posting them here

https://gyazo.com/67c580ed75107c10573b4ddf6ea298f5?token=9b1d585abce3299ddf2b38d27f6ec029

I'll take it down upon zyros's request if he wishes though.

No problem. Holy shit my face was bloated back then tho.

Major cope. Im the first to hate Chad but thinking that incels are naturally smarter is a cope the size of the empire state. incels just work harder, and Chad doesn't get the pressure to put his intelligence to work.

Chad gets everything handed to him becuase he is gl and NT. There is no genetic correlation between IQ and looks but incels tend to grow smarter in time due to having more time to invest on themsevles.

again with the Chad hate. jfl at hating Chad just for being born who he is but not wanting people to hate you after you ascended.

You are just as bad as a women that hates framecels for their genetics.

Chad gets everything handed to him becuase he is gl and NT. There is no genetic correlation between IQ and looks but incels tend to grow smarter in time due to having more time to invest on themsevles.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Here, you bluepilled cuck. There is a STRONG correlation between looks and intelligence. Also nobody grows smarter since IQ is genetic and doesn't change. You think Chad is dumber because he is distracted by the life handed to him but if an average Chad actually got into some nerd field he would probably IQ mog most uglies there.

You just want to cope about "at least incels are intelligent". Nature is not fair, some males are just superior in everything.

Yeah i 100% think you look better when you've prevented bloat and with longer hair, i saw the Photoshop's of your frame being widened and did the same with mine, legit made me want to rope:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Here, you bluepilled cuck. There is a STRONG correlation between looks and intelligence. Also nobody grows smarter since IQ is genetic and doesn't change.

You just want to cope about "at least incels are intelligent". Nature is not fair, some males are just superior in everything.
Cucked studies tbh. There is also a thing called neuroplasticity.

Most gl people I know are dumb af and they never do much in their lives. It;s always ugly subhumans who get nobel prizes or distinctions.

Most gl people I know are dumb af and they never do much in their lives. It;s always ugly subhumans who get nobel prizes or distinctions.

Neuroplasticity has nothing to do with IQ increase. Your IQ is genetic and set from birth. You want to cope with "hard work pays off" but everything is determined from birth.

Most actors and models have very high IQs. The fact that you don't see them in science or tech fields is because their good looks give them a laid back life so they don't bother with other things.

Stop with the bluepill cope, accept the Truth.

Incels arent that smart...but i dont think in general we claim to be.

Neuroplasticity has nothing to do with IQ increase. Your IQ is genetic and set from birth. You want to cope with "hard work pays off" but everything is determined from birth.

Most actors and models have very high IQs. The fact that you don't see them in science or tech fields is because their good looks give them a laid back life so they don't bother with other things.

Stop with the bluepill cope, accept the Truth.
Have you personally tested them to know this to be true? Stoo being a worshipping cuck ffs. Incels are superior and we should rule this fabled world because we DESERVE it.

Anecdotal tbh, that could just be attributed to the fact that ugly/normal looking people have to put alot more effort in and don't have their lives over-saturated with "Distractions" like women.
Getting excess female attention in your formative years (14-18) would definitely lead you down a path of not caring about education/your future as you're too busy following your genitals (In a time where your hormones are the most volatile)..
If i was good looking during Puberty i'd have the same IQ as i do now, but i 100% wouldn't have two masters... i'd likely be a policeman or a labourer or something.

Have you personally tested them to know this to be true? Stoo being a worshipping cuck ffs. Incels are superior and we should rule this fabled world because we DESERVE it.

I can assess someone talent and intelligence, it shows off. and its true. I'm not a worshipping cuck. Im just a blackpilled individual who accepts the TRUTH even if its bitter.

Anecdotal tbh, that could just be attributed to the fact that ugly/normal looking people have to put alot more effort in and don't have their lives over-saturated with "Distractions" like women.
Getting excess female attention in your formative years (14-18) would definitely lead you down a path of not caring about education/your future as you're too busy following your genitals (In a time where your hormones are the most volatile)..
If i was good looking during Puberty i'd have the same IQ as i do now, but i 100% wouldn't have two masters... i'd likely be a policeman or a labourer or something.

Ugly people grow smarter, gl people grow dumber. Only strong willed males who study and train themselves deserve women.
I can assess someone talent and intelligence, it shows off. and its true. I'm not a worshipping cuck. Im just a blackpilled individual who accepts the TRUTH even if its bitter.
You can;t assess shit. You are some noone posting on an incel forum.

Ugly people grow smarter, gl people grow dumber. Only strong willed males who study and train themselves deserve women.

Bluepill like this should be cause of ban on this forum. JFL at the "hard work" cope. Also people don't "grow" anything. IQ is constant, permanent, unchangeable and mostly genetic.

Bluepill like this should be cause of ban on this forum. JFL at the "hard work" cope. Also people don't "grow" anything. IQ is constant, permanent, unchangeable and mostly genetic.
That's what the feminism/elitist system wants you to believe.

That's what the feminism/elitist system wants you to believe.

What the fuck its actually the contrary. Feminist/elitist system wants you to believe that hard work pays off because that way you keep working and contrinbuting to the system.

Fuck how can someone be so dense.

What the fuck its actually the contrary. Feminist/elitist system wants you to believe that hard work pays off because that way you keep working and contrinbuting to the system.

Fuck how can someone be so dense.
Feminist/elitist system believes in lookism and genetisims. You wouldn't have these ideas 100 year ago cause you would have been born and raised in a andorcratic world where hard work and effort are considered a man's essence

Where i agree with you is that ugly/normal looking men tend to do better because they have to study and train themselves more...
Where i disagree with you is that ugly people are inherently more intelligent than good looking people....
In terms of certain more favourable/attractive genetic traits causing higher levels of intellect... I personally don't agree with it but because OP has actually linked at least one study that would show a positive correlation between the two i'd be more likely to somewhat agree with the validity.

Also, alot of incels are NEETs and self purportedly "unintellegent AND ugly"

I know some chads who are certainly above average in inteligence, but lots of them are basically jake paul. Also tyrones are borderline retarded, gang members have an elementary level education.

Where i agree with you is that ugly/normal looking men tend to do better because they have to study and train themselves more...
Where i disagree with you is that ugly people are inherently more intelligent than good looking people....
In terms of certain more favourable/attractive genetic traits causing higher levels of intellect... I personally don't agree with it but because OP has actually linked at least one study that would show a positive correlation between the two i'd be more likely to somewhat agree with the validity.

Also, alot of incels are NEETs and self purportedly "unintellegent AND ugly"
Neetcels tehnd to be like that because they know that they won't gain anything from studying and working. It's a matter of choice. Also, lol at falling for these "studies". Anyone can make a chart on excel and post it.

Feminist/elitist system believes in lookism and genetisims. You wouldn't have these ideas 100 year ago cause you would have been born and raised in a andorcratic world where hard work and effort are considered a man's essence

Are you retarded or what. In which world would the elite want the masses to be aware of genetic determinism, so less gifted males just assume its over and drop out of workforce and society? Wouldn't it be more logical to want men to believe in self improvement, that hard work is worth it and that you don't have a hard limit ruining everything, so those men continue to pay taxes, work and be productive members of society?

Jesus ban this troll already, someone can't be this stupid for real.

Wouldn't it be more logical to want men to believe in self improvement, that hard work is worth it and that you don't have a hard limit ruining everything, so those men continue to pay taxes, work and be productive members of society?
HIGH IQ
i fully believe in self improvement personally as an ethos, but this rings true to the core.

Are you retarded or what. In which world would the elite want the masses to be aware of genetic determinism, so less gifted males just assume its over and drop out of workforce and society? Wouldn't it be more logical to want men to believe in self improvement, that hard work is worth it and that you don't have a hard limit ruining everything, so those men continue to pay taxes, work and be productive members of society?

You mistundertood my comment. In the gynocratic world , you constantly see gl people being promoted and praised regardless of substance. While there might not be a direct mention of genetic determinism, one can observe that looks are what is valued in modern society. It's not about blatantly saying that genetics are verything but about it being hinted.

You see this lookism unfainress which leads you to reserch more on genetics and how things work.

You mistundertood my comment. In the gynocratic world , you constantly see gl people being promoted and praised regardless of substance. While there might not be a direct mention of genetic determinism, one can observe that looks are what is valued in modern society. It's not about blatantly saying that genetics are verything but about it being hinted.

You see this lookism unfainress which leads you to reserch more on genetics and how things work.

Looks always prevailed over hard work. But everything is made for people to think otherwise.

Even then, the fact that good looking get trough life with almost zero effort DOESNT mean they are less intelligent. They just had to make less use of their IQ, that's all.

If attractive people are dumber than incels, explain the extremely high average IQ among models and actors.

Looks always prevailed over hard work. But everything is made for people to think otherwise.

Even then, the fact that good looking get trough life with almost zero effort DOESNT mean they are less intelligent. They just had to make less use of their IQ, that's all.

If attractive people are dumber than incels, explain the extremely high average IQ among models and actors.
Looks NEVER prevailed over hard work until now. Our wolrd was built on masculnity and determination.

I agree on that but it still doesn't mean they ar ein fact intelligent and in times of need they usually fail.

Again, did you personally test them? What evidence is there to support it? And more importantly, why are these personas mostly American?

Yeah, some people can be that stupid for real.

Niggers and curries are the ugliest and lowest iq races. Whites are the highest iq and the smartest race.

If curries are low IQ then why are so many of them doctors?

Bro idk what are you talking about you are an absolute chad i've seen your pic in ratings megathread

I think looks has nothing to do with intelligence. There are dumb incels and Chads and there are smart incels and Chads.

If curries are low IQ then why are so many of them doctors?

The average curry is low IQ as fuck. The ones you see become doctors are the brahmins who immigrate to india. literally the top 1% of indians in wealth and status immigrate to the west. Most indian doctors ive seen tend to be average to above average and have decent hairlines for someone in their 40s and 50s. Most aren't obese and mog most curries too.