Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most incels would actually be excellent boyfriends and husbands

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Most incels want nothing more than to love a woman with all their heart, and give her the world

yet normies will say that’s called “toxic love bombing” and that you should focus on your own life because “your life should be awesome, your partner should just be a welcome addition in it”

Yet Chads and Black guys are the ones who are actually out there abusing their girlfriends, but we get blamed for it

Most incels want nothing more than to love a woman with all their heart, and give her the world

yet normies will say that’s called “toxic love bombing” and that you should focus on your own life because “your life should be awesome, your partner should just be a welcome addition in it”

Yet Chads and Black guys are the ones who are actually out there abusing their girlfriends, but we get blamed for it
I'd actually agree with this since most incels are bluepilled. Blackpilled incels are a small minority of incels.

I agree if only because most incels here are just kids who are gonna grow out of it.

Trucels can't make a good boyfriend/husband because entry into that club is determined primarily by a ruler applied to bone, and that test has been failed.

Maybe at one stage, but I've had to go without for so many years and add my zero experience in regards to an emotionally loving and physical relationship.

Then even if by some miracle I had some genuine interest, I think I would be dumped pretty fast.

Last edited:
that's a problem tbh, most foids don't like men like that. they want a man who will treat them like shit (given that sex is good)

No I fucking hate foids and don't want to give them shit.
Yes for hell fucking yeah Give me all these fucking sloppy kinky nasty mindless fucking dumb vile and relentless meatholes cum dumpsters and toilets I will fuck these whores weel (in video game)

Cucked op
i would beat my gf/wife to remind her of her place . foids love it anyways, so that would actually make me seen as a better bf/husband. :feelsjuice:
Based dotrinfobe

No. Most incels are pyschopaths who would revoke most human rights from a woman who is unlucky enouh to find herself in a relationship with one.

Just be honest. If you had a gf you would probably fuck her up mentally and physically.
That's like saying we mentally and physically fuck up kids by taking away some of their rights lol. The bottom line is women don't know what's best for them. The way things are going now society is going to collapse and it will not be good for women but they're too immoral and stupid to realize it. Restricting their freedom of choice in regards to sexuality might seem a little bad to them in the short term because they can't satisfy their hedonistic degeneracy but it will be better for them in the long term.

Toxic love bombing. I have literally never loved anyone in my life but leave it to normies to somehow still gatekeep even my feelings
I have no sympathy for any of them

No. Most incels are pyschopaths who would revoke most human rights from a woman who is unlucky enouh to find herself in a relationship with one.

Just be honest. If you had a gf you would probably fuck her up mentally and physically.
This tbh, most foids would rather suffer from an abusive Chad than a lowly incel.

:feelshaha: Anyways Foids love to be abused physically and mentally because they can't live without drama :feelshaha: ... :feelswhat: yes they are that retarded :feelskek:

:feelshaha: Anyways Foids love to be abused physically and mentally because they can't live without drama :feelshaha: ... :feelswhat: yes they are that retarded :feelskek:

Yes. Involuntary celibates offer a unique type of abuse.

Fucking retards

The goal in life is to ascend

Maybe I would maybe not

Exactly what I want. But it has to be reciprocated by a foid I really like. No fat or ugly bitches. I deserve at least a looksmatch. Yes I'm ugly but that's because I have some minor facial deformities. I would be normal looking if they were corrected.

Idk about normal looking actually. But at least I wouldn't be the freakshow I am right now

I agree if only because most incels here are just kids who are gonna grow out of it.

Trucels can't make a good boyfriend/husband because entry into that club is determined primarily by a ruler applied to bone, and that test has been failed.

Big facts. Most are in high school going thru a phase and will have kids in 10 years

Is it a good thing if some 35 yo chain smoker woman wants to marry you?

:dafuckfeels: I am autistic, I would be a bad catch unironically.

I can't remember whether it was IncelKing or Blkpillpres who said this, but incels have demystified relationshits. We would never buy into the lie enough to "play our role", making us bad bfs and husbands.