Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most "incels" will ascend

When fat single mom's ignore me I can safely say there is no hope for me. Once you hit mid 30s it really is the end.

I'm about to turn 25.

I'm incel

Ascension is legit for incels who have average looks. All they need is enough money for surgerymaxxing

I tried to ascend. I failed. For some it’s fucking over and that number is growing everyday.

I agree tbh a lot of people here are fakecel that will ascend

JUST ASCEND AFTER 1,000 TINDER REJECTIONS AND 25 APPROACH REJECTIONS BRO!!

JUST ASCEND EVEN AFTER FOIDS HAVE CALLED YOU AN "UGLY VIRGIN LOSER NIGGER WHO SHOULD KYS" BRO!

JUST ASCEND WITH PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED AUTISM (since age 2 to 5) BY DOCTORS BRO!

JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED AUTISTS HAVE A 99+% VIRGINITY RATE BRO!

JUST ASCEND WITH A 3/10 SUBHUMAN FACE BRO!

JUST ASCEND BEING A KHHV BRO!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

When the coping is too strong.

A guy can hope

Thanks for giving me hope I guess

JUST ASCEND AFTER 1,000 TINDER REJECTIONS AND 25 APPROACH REJECTIONS BRO!!

JUST ASCEND EVEN AFTER FOIDS HAVE CALLED YOU AN "UGLY VIRGIN LOSER NIGGER WHO SHOULD KYS" BRO!

JUST ASCEND WITH PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED AUTISM (since age 2 to 5) BY DOCTORS BRO!

JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED AUTISTS HAVE A 99+% VIRGINITY RATE BRO!

JUST ASCEND WITH A 3/10 SUBHUMAN FACE BRO!

JUST ASCEND BEING A KHHV BRO!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I feel this tbh. I’m not autist but ugly = over.

Not me. I can’t think of any scenario where I can ascend with my face.
same unless I surgery maxx. I at least want eyelid surgery and jaw implant and cheek implant as well

same unless I surgery maxx. I at least want eyelid surgery and jaw implant and cheek implant as well
You need a hair transplant too bro.

High IQ post tbh, i've seen what some of you faggots look like and can safely say alot of you are just failed normies

I can't take any self proclaimed incel under the age of 23 seriously. Ideally anyone with -teen in their age would be banned on sight, for their own good if anything.
All of the zoomers here will say no no no they're the ultimate trucel if you saw their face you'd know! But then you see these same types doing shit like joining webcam chat group sessions and they all look completely normal. Then they luck out get a gf and disappear and this whole part of their life was nothing more than a funny phase.

How many incels have you seen that have posted up a few videos on youtube talking about being ugly/incel and then boom a few months later and they've got a gf? I can think of at least 5 off the top of my head and I'm not even all that into that kind of thing.

I can't take any self proclaimed incel under the age of 23 seriously. Ideally anyone with -teen in their age would be banned on sight, for their own good if anything.
All of the zoomers here will say no no no they're the ultimate trucel if you saw their face you'd know! But then you see these same types doing shit like joining webcam chat group sessions and they all look completely normal. Then they luck out get a gf and disappear and this whole part of their life was nothing more than a funny phase.

How many incels have you seen that have posted up a few videos on youtube talking about being ugly/incel and then boom a few months later and they've got a gf? I can think of at least 5 off the top of my head and I'm not even all that into that kind of thing.

Also like 90% of pro incel internet channels are run by at least ok looking normies. I think most truecels have no big point on posting on incel boards - they are already outcasts in RL even between themselves why be another looser but now not only between truecels but larping normies too.

I fucking hate this website. Full of racism and pedophila. I never wanted to be an incel, but the way women and society treat me has lead me here. I don't want to belong to the incel community, but I can't just change my mind and stop being an incel
exactly this. plus there's homophobia. But I'm an incel and can't change it. Also ascending is worthless, women aint shit and will never love men; not even Chad, they just want sex, that's it.

The key qualifier in all this is normie.

That's because this forum has become mostly filled with youngcels (often with ridiculous standards) who have barely entered puberty tbh. You can't claim you're incel before your brain & body fully develops unless you have some form of severe mental illness/badly disfigured in my opinion.

Communities like https://www.reddit.com/r/FA30plus/ probably have more actual truecels but most of them are coping hard, which maybe is the way to go when you're past a certain age and existence just becomes too depressing.

Last edited: