Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most "incels" will ascend

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Let's be real, being incel is just a silly meme counterculture for 80% of this forum. If you are between the ages of 18-25 you will most likely get a GF and move on. If by 25 you are still celibate you can confidently say you are incel.

Let's be real, being incel is just a silly meme counterculture for 80% of this forum. If you are between the ages of 18-25 you will most likely get a GF and move on. If by 25 you are still celibate you can confidently say you are incel.
Cope

I hope you are right, but I doubt it

Not me. I can’t think of any scenario where I can ascend with my face.

Last edited:
Assuming you aren't just postmaxxing (probably the wrong assumption to make), there's no cope in this for me since I am well past the age where I could concievably "break out of my shell" and ascend.

If this thread upsets you, it signals a desire to belong to the incel community. I would rather fuck and cuddle a cute female toilet that loves me instead of posting here tbh but because of my defective genetics I am stuck here.

Assuming you aren't just postmaxxing (probably the wrong assumption to make), there's no cope in this for me since I am well past the age where I could concievably "break out of my shell" and ascend.

If this thread upsets you, it signals a desire to belong to the incel community. I would rather fuck and cuddle a cute female toilet that loves me instead of posting here tbh but because of my defective genetics I am stuck here.
I fucking hate this website. Full of racism and pedophila. I never wanted to be an incel, but the way women and society treat me has lead me here. I don't want to belong to the incel community, but I can't just change my mind and stop being an incel

Not me. I can’t think of any scenario where I can ascend which my face.
Who knows, you might truly be exceptionally ugly, I don't know. But the rule still stands that while you are youngcel, in all likelihood you will ascend and then post on reddit about how you were such a taaaaahxic red flaggerino but then you met your GF and became normie.

If you’ve seen my photo you wouldn’t say things like that

Who knows, you might truly be exceptionally ugly, I don't know. But the rule still stands that while you are youngcel, in all likelihood you will ascend and then post on reddit about how you were such a taaaaahxic red flaggerino but then you met your GF and became normie.
I’m not that young, I’m graduating college soon. Plus I have over 60 acne scars on my cheeks due to severe cystic acne that I had when I was a teenager. So, no ascension for me.

thank you for making me feel better

Everyone ITT: "I'm the exception, I'm special" but then you get Chadcels like this:

Low IQ. Numbers of celibates and virgins will grow under hypergamy, not decline.

Betabuxxing is not ascension

It’s over for many men, man. Don’t forget about that.

Betabuxxing is not ascension
More copes. You have to be delusional if you think the average normie that is having sex is betabuxxing. Yeah, normies are more liable to get mogged or cheated on but it is absolutely retarded to think there was never any sexual attraction and all women that fuck normies are only doing it exclusively for money or w/e.

true tbh it will just be some phase they had and will chuckle when they remember it in 10 years time.

More copes. You have to be delusional if you think the average normie that is having sex is betabuxxing. Yeah, normies are more liable to get mogged or cheated on but it is absolutely retarded to think there was never any sexual attraction and all women that fuck normies are only doing it exclusively for money or w/e.
Ugly femoids and used-up roasties also do not count
threads like this get posted 1 a day and stay up bc high ranking members post them
Are you cuck? You talk like cuck

Ugly femoids and used-up roasties also do not count
Wow, what high standards you have there. So you expect a girl that isn't used up (a virgin) who also isn't ugly? That literally doesn't exist. You may as well say you only want to fuck mermaids.

You have to be delusional if you think the average normie that is having sex is betabuxxing.

betabuxxing just means uneven relationship - when one invests more than receives back and not exactly money; all normies I know are stuck in this situation - their lives turned to worse after marriage without compensation from a loving and carrying wife.

So youre saying its over for me @ 32? :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Wow, what high standards you have there. So you expect a girl that isn't used up (a virgin) who also isn't ugly? That literally doesn't exist. You may as well say you only want to fuck mermaids.
Dumpster diving is not ascension, betabuxxing is not ascension, majority of men are simps and cucks, not absolutely incels anymore, but also not non-incels, so existing in some grey disgusting area

I fucking hate this website. Full of racism and pedophila.

betabuxxing just means uneven relationship - when one invests more than receives back and not exactly money; all normies I know are stuck in this situation - their lives turned to worse after marriage without compensation from a loving and carrying wife.
Most marriages turn to this (and 60% end in divorce last I checked) but it is still a cope to believe it's all bad and normie men get nothing out of their relationships. If they really were so miserable they would be posting here.
Dumpster diving is not ascension, betabuxxing is not ascension, majority of men are simps and cucks, not absolutely incels anymore, but also not non-incels, so existing in some grey disgusting area
According to you nothing is good enough and average guys are "dumpster diving" JFL. Hardcore standardcel.

Most marriages turn to this (and 60% end in divorce last I checked) but it is still a cope to believe it's all bad and normie men get nothing out of their relationships. If they really were so miserable they would be posting here.

According to you nothing is good enough and average guys are "dumpster diving" JFL. Hardcore standardcel.
Less than pre-wall becky - dumpster diving

Everyone ITT: "I'm the exception, I'm special" but then you get Chadcels like this:

> And besides, I wouldn't want an ugly girl so why would pretty girls even think of me? I thought I deserved to be alone, and at that point the self-fullfilling prophecy was inevitably going to happen. The self-hate grew and my self-esteem wouldn't recover.

it makes me sad that there are guys here that act exactly like that guy."i wouldn't fuck a granny/fat/chubby/mature/old/black girl bro".Sometimes i feel like leaving this forum and never coming back.jfl at not marrying a girl just because she is fat or black. top kek.

Less than pre-wall becky - dumpster diving
What constitutes pre-wall? I made a pretty clear cutoff of 25 and my understanding is that the wall and 'settling down with a nice guy' Edit: kicks in after 30 for women. It is totally unreasonable at this point to expect a girl with 0 mileage past 20. You know that all girls lose their V card starting as early as 13 so unless you are a standardcel or an actual Chad you can't expect to hit virgin pussy.

Last edited:
Yeah especially the 6'5 one's :lul:

I fucking hate this website. Full of low IQ morons, copers, degenerates and no effortcels. I never wanted to be an incel, but the way women and society treat me has lead me here. I don't want to belong to the incel community, but I can't just change my mind and stop being an incel

you said it better tbh. Good man

I'm 18 so I don't have the experience to say whether or not things will change. I'll reflect on this when I'm 25.

One year remains i guess