Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most high IQ autists are simps

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
This is something I've noticed in programmers and guys in tech. They're usually extremely simpy and ignorant of female nature. Now I'm willing to bet the reason for this is because they're autistic and can't understand human behavior or read the obvious disgust women have for them; but it's still pathetic.

Hell, the entire reason we're here rotting as we are is because a bunch of high iq autists wasted years of their lives slaving away to create the foundations of social media. The same social media that no doubt fucks them over in the dating scene but they still simp. Just look at how every social media site is moderated. Insane misandry is allowed while any negative thing about women is immediately banned.

Who do you think is moderating these sites? Normies? No. It's almost always autists in tech.

That's because most men are simps and "high iq autists" are just men
Most men are simps but autistic men tend to take it to another level.

Absurdly naive people, also scared to offend or stand out. Sad but true, if they aren't highly disagreeable, most autists are just as useless as the normie masses, maybe even more so

Absurdly naive people, also scared to offend or stand out. Sad but true, if they aren't highly disagreeable, most autists are just as useless as the normie masses, maybe even more so
You are of high IQ and, perhaps, you might be on the spectrum. This is just an observation of mine, since I regard myself as a neurotypical person.

You are of high IQ and, perhaps, you might be on the spectrum. This is just an observation of mine, since I regard myself as a neurotypical person.
I'm pretty sure I'm a weird/rare combination of traits. I tried finding people I could connect with by searching amongst other autists and was disappointed by what I found.

I could connect with by searching amongst other autists and was disappointed by what I found.
People often dislike my manners — even on this forum. I was wrongly diagnosed with Aspergers, since I suspect I'm a schizoid myself.

I'm a decent IQ autistic ,(what is with autist on this site)

Nothing witout my lawyer

I'm a decent IQ autistic ,(what is with autist on this site)
Jaime, can you pull up the fertility pic!?

1160px Fertility Ratios

I'm pretty sure I'm a weird/rare combination of traits. I tried finding people I could connect with by searching amongst other autists and was disappointed by what I found.
somewhat of a fellow autist here and doesn't help that most of them ascribe to the bullshit society, how'd that go for you?

somewhat of a fellow autist here and doesn't help that most of them ascribe to the bullshit society, how'd that go for you?
Badly, many of them were just stupid or boring, none of them shared my interests or taboo ideas / knowledge, and they also didn't appreciate my humor

Usually people don't deserve the talent they get blessed with because of the type of person they end up turning out to be on the whole.

They aren’t diagnosed autists

Most people are simps.