Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most guys who commit suicide never had any positive experiences. Just failure starting from birth

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Usually guys who had some success in life, high school, maybe college have a reason to keep living because they can look back on good memories.

But life long failures have nothing to look forward to. And aging is extra harsh on men. Balding and harder to find income. So they do the logical thing and blow their head off.

Men are born to suffer endlessly.

Brutal if true, but I doubt it. Many of these men probably had past success. Think of the ex-Chadlites that get third degree burns everywhere and then decide to rope.

Brutal if true, but I doubt it. Many of these men probably had past success. Think of the ex-Chadlites that get third degree burns everywhere and then decide to rope.

This tbh

TV Prod Koko Gorilla Birthday

Ever noticed that the people who "attempt" suicide without succeeding almost always don't have it that bad in life? It's just a cry for attention. Foids do this a lot.

Meanwhile actual truecels blow their fucking brains out or jump off 20 storeys high, no room for error

You’re expendable as a man. And all women want is a Nordic White Chad. So fuck everything. We should all go ER.

Ever noticed that the people who "attempt" suicide without succeeding almost always don't have it that bad in life? It's just a cry for attention. Foids do this a lot.

Meanwhile actual truecels blow their fucking brains out or jump 20 storeys high, no room for error

Meanwhile actual truecels blow their fucking brains out or jump 20 storeys high, no room for error

If a woman feels lonely for a millisecond they "attempt" suicide.
Men endure unending pain for decades and want it to finally end.

so most suicides are dudes who have a bunch of third degree burns? jfl

Usually guys who had some success in life, high school, maybe college have a reason to keep living because they can look back on good memories.
I think this is very true.

Interestingly enough, a post from a female on Reddit inoculated that idea in my head recently. She was arguing with MGTOW or something, and was basically acknowledging that riding the CC was bad for society and shit, but she said she didn't care so much, that she wanted to enjoy life and build good memories while she could.

I also noticed how as I get older, my mind is more and more dedicated to reminiscing old memories, in a way that I can't control and is usually very annoying, because most of these memories are unpleasant.

Fortunately, for me not all these memories are unpleasant so things are still bearable, but I can easily imagine what kind of hell this would be if all these memories were terrible.

I'm also guessing this is part of the appeal behind mediation and stuff. Many people strive to wash their heads from unpleasant thoughts.

Last edited:
interesting how a lot of people's lives are the exact opposite. Chad and Stacy's life is just constant validation, privilege, excitement and fun, constantly being praised by everyone around them and making lifelong memories 24/7. never experiencing rejection, failure or self loathing

Meanwhile actual truecels blow their fucking brains out or jump off 20 storeys high, no room for error
this

Ice coffee

Humans like that disgust me. Why put the extra effort to make another person's life worse?
They all do it to me, gorillabro. :( I wish I could live with gorillas instead.

They all do it to me, gorillabro. :( I wish I could live with gorillas instead.
I would gladly accept you into my Gorilla group brocel.

In fact. Here, take this, you deserve it.

20200730 145948

I am glad you enjoyed it my gorillafriend. I like iced coffee too, but the feminist barista lesbian made it so badly. Even I could have done a better job.
Complain and tell her to make it again.

Most men commit suicide after their wives cuck them and drain them with alimony.

I'm sorry, I am with the gorillas now. Puny humans do not interest me anymore.
If you paid for it, you should demand proper service, wtf dude. Unlike looks which we have no control over, money is exchanged for a service, tell her to give you the proper service or give the money back.

If you paid for it, you should demand proper service, wtf dude. Unlike looks which we have no control over, money is exchanged for a service, tell her to give you the proper service or give the money back.
My human friend paid for it right about the time I was gonna do it. She was being chatty and friendly towards him while ignoring me.

My human friend paid for it right about the time I was gonna do it. She was being chatty and friendly towards him while ignoring me.
I would still go upto the bitch and tell her to give better shit. Being ugly isn't an excuse to take abuse.

yep, women can live off social services and make an extra $50k a month by flashing her pussy on onlyfans. Men either have to be Chad or rich. It's not surprising men make up 80% of suicides and that 99% of trannies are male to female.

Suicide is mainly caused by hopelessness.

I would still go upto the bitch and tell her to give better shit. Being ugly isn't an excuse to take abuse.
Honestly I don't feel like it's worth embarrassing just to put a feminist lesbian barista whore in her place.

Honestly I don't feel like it's worth embarrassing just to put a feminist lesbian barista whore in her place.
Is it really embarassing to stand up to yourself? I would tell it to her straight to her face. Most employees are too soy to deny, but if she is being uppity, call her manager and cancel her like that bitch would to you anyways.

After the first fail, you will learn to fail even more.

Think i disagree

Nothing to live for and it all hurts

AND society only cares about women.
Ugly men should die in their view

interesting how a lot of people's lives are the exact opposite. Chad and Stacy's life is just constant validation, privilege, excitement and fun, constantly being praised by everyone around them and making lifelong memories 24/7. never experiencing rejection, failure or self loathing
Jesus fucking Christ, this is so accurate. The worst part is looking in, watching as they live their lives successfully, having fun, getting validation, whatever else - knowing that you will never get that. Downloading Tinder was the worst mistake of my life. I saw what everyone else my age was doing, and it made me want to blow my brains out.

Brutal comment. Every day is a new adventure for them.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is so accurate. The worst part is looking in, watching as they live their lives successfully, having fun, getting validation, whatever else - knowing that you will never get that. Downloading Tinder was the worst mistake of my life. I saw what everyone else my age was doing, and it made me want to blow my brains out.
This is why I don't go on social media.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back