Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Most guys are incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Allot of people are good actors even NT men if you've ever been working with a large groups of guys and over hear there conversations you can clearly tell they are incels or at least incels in denial
I think most normies are also incels as we all know normies are sociopaths and will do anything to look high status remember allot of guys lie about there sex life and actually have never got a whiff of pussy in their lives but will do anything to bring you down because they are in such denial of there place in the hierarchy

yes and normie guy might have sex like once in 2 years but he acts like he have sex more often. I think it is ordinary to lie about it and possibly also cope. at the same time women get sex whenever they want of course.
but of course there still is a lot of guys that have sex regulary even without girlfriend

Here we go again:bluepill:. Normies slay keep coping:blackpill:

Here we go again:bluepill:. Normies slay keep coping:blackpill:
but you cant actually prove this most normies you see is a sausage fest group whenever you go outside how many normie couples do you see?

but you cant actually prove this most normies you see is a sausage fest group whenever you go outside how many normie couples do you see?
In my school all the normies have girlfriends

I feel like most normies only get sex if they luck out here and there or get a gf

otherwise, only jumping through imense amounts of hoops to even get an ugly girl to fuck with you.

otherwise, only jumping through imense amounts of hoops to even get an ugly girl to fuck with you.
and allot of guys eventually realize the juice isnt worth the squeeze anymore and become neet

The majority of normies can only get sex in relationships and can easily go years without it if they break up. All the dudes I know only dated like 1-3 girls before settling down. Girls meanwhile date constantly and never go more than a few months without a bf let alone sex.

In my uni-class only three dudes have gfs. Every other guy is incel. One guy is gymmaxed but still incel because of height and recessed lower third.

Normies are not "slaying like crazy"

tenor.gif

Must be nice
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
No its suifuel because I know im wasting my years in high school being a socially anxious outcast with no friends. And I know its only going to get worse from here on

Allot of people are good actors even NT men if you've ever been working with a large groups of guys and over hear there conversations you can clearly tell they are incels or at least incels in denial
I think most normies are also incels as we all know normies are sociopaths and will do anything to look high status remember allot of guys lie about there sex life and actually have never got a whiff of pussy in their lives but will do anything to bring you down because they are in such denial of there place in the hierarchy
tbh.

Chad = Free Sex

Normie = Betabuxx Sex(Prostitution)

Incel = Legit Prostitutes

I agree. And normies that have gotten lucky once will have an inflated ego which they can't manage, so they start treating others badly, and thinking they got lucky because of their competence.

The harsh truth is that most normies suffer highly from the dunning-kruger effect. The combination with agressiveness is what makes most of them narcissists

No its suifuel because I know im wasting my years in high school being a socially anxious outcast with no friends. And I know its only going to get worse from here on
A pessimistic approach .
I think you have the potential to gymaax atleast whilst youthful

& give it a shot broskii
HIT ON that BABE , you'll be suprised what not giving a fuck can do to one self esteem .
:dab:

A pessimistic approach .
I think you have the potential to gymaax atleast whilst youthful

& give it a shot broskii
HIT ON that BABE , you'll be suprised what not giving a fuck can do to one self esteem .
:dab:
what in the zoomer greycel shit did you just post:feelsUgh:

think it is ordinary to lie about it and possibly also cope. at the same time women get sex whenever they want of course.
but of course there still is a lot of guys that have sex regulary even without girlfriend

COPE INKELS ARE ONLY A FEW PERCENT OF THE GLOBAL MALE POPULATION. MOST NORMTARDS HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS GETTING INTO RELATIONSHIPS. INKELS ARE A HUGE PERECENTAGE ONLY IN JAPAN.
A gf is not a guarantee of sex.
cope, it is, it's almost impossible to have a gf and to never have a sex with her

COPE INKELS ARE ONLY A FEW PERCENT OF THE GLOBAL MALE POPULATION. MOST NORMTARDS HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS GETTING INTO RELATIONSHIPS. INKELS ARE A HUGE PERECENTAGE ONLY IN JAPAN.

cope, it is, it's almost impossible to have a gf and to never have a sex with her
Absolutely MIRING this poster's ability of non-cope ^

A true king among incels, I don't think I've ever seen an incel so strong he is impervious to cope as this man

Reported for racism
Sorry, that was I typo. I actually wanted to say: "Respectable African-American/Black/Person of Color living in Section 8 housing."

The sexual history of most men are more comparable to the incel than it is to chad
chads not normies
There are dudes in my family who aren't chad tier but get women easily. It's more about being decent looking and extremely neurotypicalmaxxed

Last edited:
Hypergamy is just going up. We haven't seen the 80/20 rule yet. I bet it will happen in the West in one or two decades.

Stop coping hard. People should stop coping with the "80/20 theory". Stop projecting your genetic inferiority and know your place. We are in the bottom of the barrel or something even worse.