Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most grapplers are manlets

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Official Tyrone runs this account now
★★★★★
I swear everytime I see a grappler like a wrestler or a jiu jitsuka they are always between the height of 5'1-5'8 at most and its very rare to see a 6'0 wrestler because so many wrestlers are manlets like Jordan Burroughs the Tyrone who is 5'7 which I heightmog him by 2 inches but it means nothing when he face mogs me into oblivion and once I get my first MMA fight I could probably have a chance of beating him in a fight because one punch and that fucker is finished.

Grappling is gay. I prefer striking.

Manlets have to cope somehow.

Isn't it because grappling is better for shorter people?

Really? I thought grapple would mog because if you get them on the ground then they wouldn't be able to use their striking?
Grapplers cope acting as if they are guaranteed to get the takedown when one punch they are done

Some grapplers cope with using Khabib as an example when Khabib trains striking as well

Last edited:
Grapplers cope acting as if they are guaranteed to get the takedown when one punch they are done

Some grapplers cope with using Khabib as an example when Khabib trains striking as well
Ohh ok.

Ig if the striker is good enough they could keep the grappler away from doing the takedown

Nice man congrats on stepping up to do a fight. I remember how scary my first fight was. But yea grappling is my thing i definitely recommend everyone has at least some knowledge in it

Nice man congrats on stepping up to do a fight. I remember how scary my first fight was. But yea grappling is my thing i definitely recommend everyone has at least some knowledge in it
I am assuming you wrestled in high school then? I wrestled in high school and I miss it especially freestyle where I can slam chads into oblivion