Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most girls in my gym aren't single

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I was trying to make eye contact with this skinny white girl . While I was resting against the wall , I saw her talked to his bf who was doing squat. Even this white girl without ass and boobs isn't single. It's over.
I also made the reflection you should not approach girl in the gym unless you've analyzed them carefully and see they're always alone in the gym.
Even then, they might be alone but their BF is training in other places in the gym. If she reported you , things could terribly end for you.

Stop obsessing over these whites whores.

No girl is single nowadays they all orbit the same guy like a fucking harem anime.
Some of them don't know it, others know it and don't give a fuck.

all married foids crave BBC

Ever you seens them recording themself for attention?

Alot of gym foids workout for views

Tell their boyfriends to keep their whores in check,
instead of wearing provocative clothing in in hopes of receiving male attention.
It is beyond me, how most boyfriends are fine with their GF´s dressing like a prostitute,
have some self respect and either tell her to change clothes, or dump the bitch

Tell their boyfriends to keep their whores in check,
instead of wearing provocative clothing in in hopes of receiving male attention.
It is beyond me, how most boyfriends are fine with their GF´s dressing like a prostitute,
have some self respect and either tell her to change clothes, or dump the bitch

I was trying to make eye contact with this skinny white girl . While I was resting against the wall , I saw her talked to his bf who was doing squat. Even this white girl without ass and boobs isn't single. It's over.
I also made the reflection you should not approach girl in the gym unless you've analyzed them carefully and see they're always alone in the gym.
Even then, they might be alone but their BF is training in other places in the gym. If she reported you , things could terribly end for you.
We dont care.
Because whats the point of caring.
foids in the gym have access to thosands of chads in their phone.
And you think a gymcel who is a meme and a joke of society making eye contact with them gonna do anything?

A lot of girls in your gym are single they just tell you they're not.

Incel trait: most women you meet are not single.

this is an incel forum why are you looking at foids

If a foid is single it means that she’s getting run through by so many chads that she doesn’t have the time for a relationship.

And you think a gymcel who is a meme and a joke of society making eye contact with them gonna do anything?
I believed gymcelling was a way to ascension

If a foid is single it means that she’s getting run through by so many chads that she doesn’t have the time for a relationship.
Brutal

I believed gymcelling was a way to ascension
Omg ...
No way to ascend.
By gymceling in public you just make yourself look more pathetic.
Train at home

If she isnt single, shes still probably fucking some other guy. The blackpill teaches you really quickly that the foids you thought arent getting guys, are infact, highly desired by dozens of men.

No woman is ever truly single. Every one of them has at least 5 suitors after them at all times. They go on dates all the time, and if they don't its only because 6'5 prince Billionaire with 8 inch dong didn't invite them yet

I'm too autistic to go anywhere publicly with normies

I was trying to make eye contact with this skinny white girl . While I was resting against the wall , I saw her talked to his bf who was doing squat.
over for transchasercels

Gyms are full of contagious diseases with the Foids the worse

If she isnt single, shes still probably fucking some other guy. The blackpill teaches you really quickly that the foids you thought arent getting guys, are infact, highly desired by dozens of men.
Brutal

No woman is ever truly single. Every one of them has at least 5 suitors after them at all times. They go on dates all the time, and if they don't its only because 6'5 prince Billionaire with 8 inch dong didn't invite them yet
I've never been on a date, I'll be 25 in less than 3 months

White girls are cute I don’t blame you. The nicest way for foids to tell you that they’re not interested is the good ole boyfriend excuse that they give out

All girls are single if you're good looking enough

Nothing wrong will happen to you. Either she'll tell you she has a bf, or the bf will come and ask what you're doing.
It's just going to be awkward but you can just say "oh sorry I didn't you she had a boyfriend" and move.

Nothing wrong will happen to you. Either she'll tell you she has a bf, or the bf will come and ask what you're doing.
It's just going to be awkward but you can just say "oh sorry I didn't you she had a boyfriend" and move.
Danm I can't imagine this scene

All girls are single if you're good looking enough

Oh No Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

You shouldn't approach women at the gym at all. Women love having power, so if they can get a non-Chad banned from the gym, you bet they will use that opportunity.

Just work on yourself and occasionally look at their bodies if you have to (try not to get caught on camera, though).