Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

most girls in my city want bbc now

• Thread starter rottingmogger21
  • Start date
rottingmogger21

rottingmogger21

Greycel
jbw is a meme here all the toilets that I like are with black men it makes me want to rope. jewgada is always pushing bbc worship and its working.

You might have to settle for the transexual you live next to bro

14A8E201 CBDA 4C88 BC09 CC829927843B

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Western propaganda has empowered black men to be seem as superior and more virile than white men, so this gave the black men a sense of superiority and entitlement to success, money and, most important, the conquest to reproduce and to be sexually satisfied by white females, this is why white teen foids are always having fantasies about black interracial experiences, women older or younger are always having a fetish for black men; given all of that, they feel superior to the "weak" "white boys", and if you are against racism against white men, you are called "racist" and "fragile white boy", like the redditors usually say. Black culture is not the problem, but the propaganda to make black men seem better than white men is harmful and disgusting, PURE racism against white men. As a black, is easy to have the role of bull. JBB is the rule.

Western propaganda has empowered black men to be seem as superior and more virile than white men, so this gave the black men a sense of superiority and entitlement to success, money and, most important, the conquest to reproduce and to be sexually satisfied by white females, this is why white teen foids are always having fantasies about black interracial experiences, women older or younger are always having a fetish for black men; given all of that, they feel superior to the "weak" "white boys", and if you are against racism against white men, you are called "racist" and "fragile white boy", like the redditors usually say. Black culture is not the problem, but the propaganda to make black men seem better than white men is harmful and disgusting, PURE racism against white men. As a black, is easy to have the role of bull. JBB is the rule.
agreed I've seen this quote before who said it?

it's over for me. i can't stop getting cuked by low iq, big dicked niggers

jbw is a meme here all the toilets that I like are with black men it makes me want to rope. jewgada is always pushing bbc worship and its working.
Same in Turkey

I didn't even know there were negros in turkey
It’s so fucking rage fuel , these Beckie’s go for them and take pics and create groups just like USA as I heard

All foids fuck ethnics exclusively

Yes, truthful thread.

BBC:

Liberals

Liberals1

mogs me hard cause he has bee bee cee

Blacks should be owned as slaves. It's obvious they're no good at creating anything, nor do they have an IQ high enough to be scheming liars like jews. The only purpose they have is to be slaves for superior civilizations.

You want them to get with chads instead? It doesn’t affect you at all. They aren’t your sisters and they wouldn’t go for you either way