Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most games look like shit these days

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★
I get bored of them halfway through a 1 minute trailer. Most of the games are either aimed at man-children, zoomers or mega nerds. I still have more fun with Warcraft 3 than anything that comes out these days. My top anticipated game is Age of Mythology Retold right now, a remake of a 2002 game, just like W3.

. My top anticipated game is Age of Mythology Retold right now, a remake of a 2002 game, just like W3.
will this add new content or it's same shit 1:1? I wish we would get a remake of DOW1 with dlcs and few new races. Dream of a WC3 remake was shattered with dogshit chink outsorced Reforged

Last edited:
Carmageddon 2 Interplay USA issue PC release + Zeckensack's Glide WrappER + car addons + map addons + some editing on your part

AspiER.

will this add new content or it's same shit 1:1? I wish we would get a remake of DOW1 with dlcs and few new races. Dream of a WC3 remake was shattered with dogshit chink outsorced Reforged
Some new "content", e.g. god powers will have cooldowns and cost favor to recast, they want to make it more e-sporty which I like, but it will be a nightmare to balance.

Dow1 was also cool, yeah. Reforged sucks but with the old graphics it's almost as good as in the old days. Every upcoming RTS that's not a remake looks shit.

Carmageddon 2 Interplay USA issue PC release + Zeckensack's Glide WrappER + car addons + map addons + some editing on your part

AspiER.

Since gaming has gone mainstream, major game companies have to make the games playable for the average person. This is why a game like manhunt wouldn't be released today since it's harder to play and most people would find the gameplay controversial

Since gaming has gone mainstream, major game companies have to make the games playable for the average person. This is why a game like manhunt wouldn't be released today since it's harder to play and most people would find the gameplay controversial
They would cry for the open world and pull the gun out button :society: