Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gaming is a very useless cope to me

shrewed

shrewed

Eclipse
-
Like if you're past 20 and still game like you're a legit loser.

Just deleted all my games

Whats the use of gayming most games are trash these days.

Plus gaming feels different if you have a social life .

But still if you cope with it 24/7 you need to get over it.

It only feels good on initial levels that's it.

It's only recreation...

Should we stop watching movies too? And reading and listening to music. Stop all of it RIGHT NOW. XD

It's only recreation...

Should we stop watching movies too? And reading and listening to music. Stop all of it RIGHT NOW. XD
Bro movies and games are too different things

"stop doing fun things!!!!"
kys normie

only an NT nofap rp faggot things doing fun stuff is a waste of time
kys

Just stop breathing, that’s also a cope.

I find gaming boring too unless I'm high (well past 30), but then again, who cares about being a loser when I am one?

To us he isn't but to women he's ugly.

It's only recreation...

kys normie

kys

Why?

I see them as the same in that they're both just forms of entertainment.
You can't get addicted to movies like games
kys normie
Never said that i wrote above that gaming feels different when you have a social circle or purpose.
kys
Fapping is actually much better than gaming tho. I never advocated for no fap.

I find gaming boring too unless I'm high (well past 30), but then again, who cares about being a loser when I am one?
Exactly that's what ik saying as well it's reptitive and boring

And you're not a loser? We are on an incel forum :shhh:
Life is all meaningless anyway, we are the product of an urge that feeds itself - that's life baby.
Losers and winners are pure social constructs which do not apply to us as social outcasts.

Everything in life is pure copium, we fuck to cope, we work to cope, we play games to cope, we take drugs to cope, love is COPE. It's all about keeping a stable balance of neurotransmitters to minimize the negative symptoms of our brain's own realization of mortality; all because procreation is a want that's hardwired into our brains through billions of years of reinforcement learning.

Life is all meaningless anyway, we are the product of an urge that feeds itself - that's life baby.
Losers and winners are pure social constructs which do not apply to us as social outcasts.
So???
Still people on this forum has hope to ascend. And they want to play this meaningless game

Listen you fucking retard, i'm not giving up the only hobby the distracts me from my situation, You sound like giga normalfaggot calling people who play games losers, You are probably bluepilled as fuck and don't belong here

Retard thread

I went through this phase when I hit 20 too. Quitting gaming wont get you pussy. Now I just have one less cope and nothing to show for it.

Listen you fucking retard, i'm not giving up the only hobby the distracts me from my situation, You sound like giga normalfaggot calling people who play games losers, You are probably bluepilled as fuck and don't belong here
I'm more bped than you.

Do what you wanna do since you're on the verge of roping if you can't cope.

I said gaming is useless because it even makes you feel more lonely

You are on a forum for losers and say that any gamer over 20 is a loser

Cant make this shit up

Games are fun dumbass who cares if it's loser or not

So boring without friends tbh

ask forsen, but he still plays at 40 y/o

You are on a forum for losers and say that any gamer over 20 is a loser

Cant make this shit up
It's the same logic normies have: "Oh yeah bro! Gaming is fucking boring & only losers do it! Now excuse me, I'm going to watch some Chads & Niggers throw/kick around a ball & chug down 12 beers!"

Last edited:
Gaming socially is alright

You either kill yourself or have to cope with shit like tranime or videotoys.
Of, course, while you are playing videotoys, chad fucks your oneitis. Never forget this.

I actually enjoy playing single-player stuff, such as Fallout, Mass Effect, Witcher, etc
Each to their own but im getting kinda bored alone

You can't get addicted to movies like games
you can't get addicted to videogames either. I have been playing videogames since I was 7 and there are times where I would go from playing videogames for 6 hours a day for 2-3 weeks straight to not playing videogames for 6 months because I didn't feel like it. I honestly have never heard of someone wanting to cut out videogames and not being able to.

you can't get addicted to videogames either. I have been playing videogames since I was 7 and there are times where I would go from playing videogames for 6 hours a day for 2-3 weeks straight to not playing videogames for 6 months because I didn't feel like it. I honestly have never heard of someone wanting to cut out videogames and not being able to.
This is true: Gaming "addiction" isn't because of the game itself, it's because everyone who becomes "addicted" has a shit life even if a non-Incel & feels the need to cope.

And yeah, I've had that same pattern happen to me before.

its a cope i used to enjoy tbh, now i cant even get into it. i tried novel cope instead but there're also very few i could get into due to being oldcel

It may be useless for you but saying that all incels who play video games are losers is too much

Another day, another dumb GrAY

That’s cuz you’re ass. Games are more rewarding when you’re good at them

Cope