Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most fuckers on earth has been in a romantic sexual relationship!

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
If we don't count people such as some religious fanatics or people with a extreme deformity, we as incels number in the very few, I don't believe there are actually anywhere near millions of incels,most people who at least live to young adulthood has had sex

Like me I only know about less than 10 men who have never been in a relationship including a middle aged man who rarely left his home, the fact is that billions of people are having sex, some more than others but are nevertheless are having it whether it's daily, weekly, monthly or even 3 times a year

It's just so FUCKING frustrating, I'm surprised there isn't ERS happening worldwide every week

We really are the bottom of the bottom of the bottom of soyciety.

This is not true, after laws had been enforced in protecting women especially making rape a crime, the few have survived with their bloodline and most people were incels, it's just the ones that reproduced that we see today.

The ones that were incel never got to pass their genes.

If we allow women to have choices for more years, we'll be a species of chads and even our children will turn out chad. The question is, can we experience it?

As long as you rape, more and more incels will be born.

Can we experience this world of chads and be chads ourselves? Reincarnation is not guaranteed even you being reborn, is not guaranteed: Is it really worth fighting for the distant future?

Almost every person I know including all my cousins and classmates from school are all in relationships :cryfeels:

but... but %50 of males are virgin :incel::incel: