Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Most foids have shitty personalities

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
They aren’t original, they aren’t unique, they are ridiculously unempathetic and cold to anyone that is not Chad. They rely entirely on men to keep conversations and relationships going. They have no sense of humor I mean just think to yourself is there a single foid comedian that can make you laugh? They have no personalities they just take on whatever npc trendy topics or topics their boyfriends like and just make that their personalities which is insanely ironic because they say we are alone because we have no personalities.

Boring, judgemental, unempathetic, will only treat you with decency and respect if they are attracted to you. Imagine being an absolute shitty, garbage human being but still being guaranteed love and reproduction just because you have some holes that the other gender is biologically programmed to list after and fight for.

They don't have to have personalities to get a night with Chad, whereas us incels have more time (due to not being in relationships) to get hobbies and develop personalities

usually youll find the better personalites with fat unattractive women, as they were forced to produce something as they dont have looks. id never fuck one, but thats usually where youll find them

Incels unironically have the best personalities

They don't have to have personalities to get a night with Chad, whereas us incels have more time (due to not being in relationships) to get hobbies and develop personalities
So right man. All of my peculiar interests and hobbies have come as a result of my isolation. I’ve studied, history, astronomy, philosophy, geography, religions all in my isolation the one somewhat positive thing inceldom does for you is it makes you develop your personality more since your forced into isolation so much
usually youll find the better personalites with fat unattractive women, as they were forced to produce something as they dont have looks. id never fuck one, but thats usually where youll find them
I agree although these women want nothing to do with unattractive men even though they are unattractive themselves which is ironic
*All foids
Based

"most foids"

no way i will read all this cope boyo u better delete ur topic to clarify that its ALL WOMEN, our mom and sis included :feelsrope:

Thats the irony they have shitty personalities themselves lol

Cant denie that tbh

This is also why the whole "develop your personality bro" advice is pretty terrible. Let's suppose that an inkwell develops an interesting personality with a wide variety of interests. Why on earth would he want a relationship with the vast majority of women who have the personality of a sponge? There would literally not be enough mental stimulation for him to even tolerate a relationship with most women. :panties:

Foids don't need to develop personalities or be interesting to get into relationships. Their biology is all they need.
Clown world we live in. Even the ugliest of foid can get a relationship, while we struggle to even get a conversation. No matter how interesting we are, it's irrelevant when you're ugly. Foids just won't care.

It's because female brains stop maturing at around age 13. They're immature, petty, unable to cope with stress, it's difficult for them to understand complex abstract concepts, or concentrate on difficult a problem or task for long periods of time, they have child-like temper tantrums, Karen personalities, they resort to yelling and screaming and crying like a child when they don't get their way..... this bullshit can all be explained if you think of as a 13 year old brain in the body of an adult.

13. They're immature, petty, unable to cope with stress, it's difficult for them to understand complex abstract concepts, or concentrate on difficult a problem or task for long periods of time,

Yes. Anorexia/Music Lessons.