Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most foids are actually lonely

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
IMG 20211017 100352

Foids arent lonely because they cant get anyone. theyre lonely because chad wont fuck them. Foids are weak creatures if they had to experience the solitude most men have to endure they would kill themselves tbh

True, thats why so many of them are so hysterical. I mean, even more than usual :smonk: Yet we can't do anything about it, we tried!

Pump and Dump, we need more footage of the Dump

Women Are much worse at dealing with loneliness

Foids have 1st world problems compared to us,

View attachment 509614

Foids arent lonely because they cant get anyone. theyre lonely because chad wont fuck them. Foids are weak creatures if they had to experience the solitude most men have to endure they would kill themselves tbh
When I was living in Turkey for a year with my cousin, I was so alone there was a point where I briefly forgot my own name. Not even joking

View attachment 509614

2 weeks is rookie numbers, try months

a mans pain and suffering is being rejected by others, being made fun of, bullied, etc all throughout life

a womans pain and sufferering is chad not responding back to her text within a couple minutes
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I don't like the clickbait title

Wimmins will soon give $5 dolla blowjobs for $5 of gas in the tank. Society in freefall as we speak. HPV hoes will be dying from mouth cancer. Another inkwel win. :feelsLSD: