Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most fights between men are an emotional response to their sexual frustration. Let's redirect that anger to FOID.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
Many times I go on public transportation, and I see men with unhappy, bitter, unhappy, sad faces, and it is all a product of their sexual dissatisfaction, because modern society is not able to provide them with a loyal FOID and sexual appetite, so at the slightest provocation they often act irrationally or irritably against other men. Most male conflicts are due to inceldom. We must realize that brocels are not to blame for your poor sex life, but it is the sole fault of the whores who prefer to fuck chad instead of you, and it is also the fault of society for encouraging female empowerment. Your rage has to be against FOID and against Jews.

Based 2024cel thread

Water Douse GIF

The jews must be exterminated!

Masculinity is a bioproduct of female phenotype being forced into action and work because of lack of womb

By biological females of course

Many times I go on public transportation, and I see men with unhappy, bitter, unhappy, sad faces, and it is all a product of their sexual dissatisfaction, because modern society is not able to provide them with a loyal FOID and sexual appetite, so at the slightest provocation they often act irrationally or irritably against other men. Most male conflicts are due to inceldom. We must realize that brocels are not to blame for your poor sex life, but it is the sole fault of the whores who prefer to fuck chad instead of you, and it is also the fault of society for encouraging female empowerment. Your rage has to be against FOID and against Jews.
I use my anger to further the cause of the Marxist-Rodgerist I.N.C.E.L. revolution.

You'll see them appear like zombies with nothing to live for however for some they did luck out in the past so I couldn't give a monkey about them.

Foids encourage and relish violence

It is simply because

Society LIES to men. When we are children we are raised to believe everyone has a equal chance. I lost out
on many opportunities as a kid because I was brainwashed. My teachers gave me less time, I was discriminated
when girls wanted to play kiss chase (selecting all men but disqualifying unattractive boys) Ugly kids fell down
social hierarchies in school and the same thing happens in the workplace.

You may have high performance but you will never receive monetary reward.

Based graycel post. If only we had the same level of intragender solidarity that foids have...