Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most disqusting thing ive seen in a long time, females like that get to procreate.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm walking home and I see what I assumed was two little girls holding hands and crossing the street at the opposite end of me.
As I'm walking closer to cross the street I notice that one of those "girls" was actually a mother holding her daughters hand.
This woman was literally like 3 feet tall, HOW THE FUCK DID SHE HAVE SEX WITH A MAN?????
BUT WE ARE ALL KISSLESS VIRGINS FOR LIFE.

True. Game is rigged. Females have a 99% success rate. Males ~20%

All the things men need to be successful come from birth.

Meanwhile, women don't have to worry about height or face, all they need is Makeup. Kek

Any hole is a goal. Chad has harems so there’s hordes of average and below guys who are left in the dust. They tell themselves “something is better than nothing.”

u can get paid to be a woman now so yeah

I
Any hole is a goal. Chad has harems so there’s hordes of average and below guys who are left in the dust. They tell themselves “something is better than nothing.”
IT was so crazy, this bitch was the smallest adult I've ever seen, she was smaller than her 5 yearold daughter, but she still got to have sex and give birth. Her male version would have died at birth

I

IT was so crazy, this bitch was the smallest adult I've ever seen, she was smaller than her 5 yearold daughter, but she still got to have sex and give birth. Her male version would have died at birth

Her male version either corded or roped. Legit.

Roastlet probably fucked a tallfag.

All the things men need to be successful come from birth.

Meanwhile, women don't have to worry about height or face, all they need is Makeup. Kek
yep, our birth determines our value in life

You act like there aren't some dudes here that would fuck a midget.

The game is fucking rigged.