Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Most degrading things to do to a sex doll ideas? Hypothetically I want ideas if I am going to buy myself one in the future[Help BROS]

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★★
Title.

Any ideas?

The more degrading the better. I know I am quite degrading and perverted myself,but I know you guys can do way worse than me :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

@SociallyStupid
@VideoGameCoper

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think you can do anything degrading to a sex doll, it does not make any sense. She is not sentient so she cannot be degraded.

The only thing I can think of is giving her a facial. It looks nice and should still be reasonably easy to clean. And maybe you can think of a person when you do that.

Take its head off

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't think you can do anything degrading to a sex doll, it does not make any sense. She is not sentient so she cannot be degraded.

The only thing I can think of is giving her a facial. It looks nice and should still be reasonably easy to clean. And maybe you can think of a person when you do that.
I agree; in fact, it sounds like a rather foolish idea to me.

Burn its clit with lit cigarettes bro! It's nice...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back