Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Most cucked thing you've ever done?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
This story might or might not get me doxxed. The foids in this situation seem like they would be IT users or TERFs. Either way I don't give a fucking shit.

I was assigned two foids in my group in freshman year of high school. I was assigned to make a Prezi type thing for a story in my AP English class. It wasn't a Prezi, I forgot what the site was called, but it looked like the bastard child between Weebly and Prezi and had some super easy formatting tools and shit. Anyways, it seemed like it would be a good group because one of the girls seemed like she was good at the course.

Not. They both completely forgot about the project. Like the bluepilled cuck I was back then, I did all of it (surprised I didn't get laid because of my good personaliteehee). I spent until 2:00 am writing SEVEN whole pages of shit for this project, while neither of the girls were doing ANYTHING. I EVEN PUT THEIR FUCKING NAMES ON IT. I GENUINELY DON'T KNOW WHY THE FUCK I DID THIS. I WAS A BLUEPILLED BETA RETARD CUCK. I wasn't expecting to get my dick sucked or anything for doing this shit. The thing is, I was not as gruff as I am now and I tried to be as friendly as possible towards literally EVERYONE, and from that, LOTS of people took advantage of me back then. That's one of the reasons why I am the way I am now.

I did confront them about it, and they legit just told me that they straight up forgot about it. The only thing I got out of this was being thanked for literally five minutes straight and my work being praised by them. If I was a Chad, I would have been blown on the spot.

But guess what the end result was.

I GOT THE ENTIRE GROUP A 100.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT EVERY TIME I THINK BACK ON THIS I WANT TO FUCKING SLAM MY HEAD AGAINST MY WINDOW AND SLIT MY THROAT OPEN WITH THE GLASS SHARDS.

I genuinely don't know why I was such a fucking retard when I was younger. This is legitimately the kind of shit that happens when you follow your mom's advice or IT's advice.

What is you guys' most cucked moment. I honestly doubt it's worse than mine.

did you end up helping them get into college where they could get railed by chads?

did you end up helping them get into college where they could get railed by chads?
I only ever helped them with this one project. I've also unfortunately done similar things in the past, but this one I remember vividly and in exact detail. I stopped doing this kind of shit when I took the redpill in sophomore year, then the blackpill at the end of sophomore/start of junior year.

I was orbiter

I am not NT so I have not social circle and I am almost speakless-virgin so it is not possible cucking

IT advice : telling someone to smile while they dig their own grave

While you are young and oblivious to the “Women are Wonderful Effect” and societal conditioning, it’s easy to do cucked shit.

Holy fuck that was cucked ngl. When I was at school I was kinda into the blackpill so everytime I got paired with some whore I made sure that they were doing a part from the work.

Jestermaxxing in school.

Damn u were a huge cuck tbh

Damn u were a huge cuck tbh
Indeed. At least I repented and became blackpilled.
Holy fuck that was cucked ngl. When I was at school I was kinda into the blackpill so everytime I got paired with some whore I made sure that they were doing a part from the work.
That's what I try to do now. If they don't go through (hasn't happened yet but probably will), I'm just going to keep messaging and border blackmail them until they help me.

Used to burn a CD with the latest episode of the TV show heroes that I downloaded for a girl that went to the same taekwondo class as me. She was absolutely beautiful,classy and posh not just some dumb thot. She was almost a carbon copy of Emily Blunt.

I thought things were bad whilst I was at uni, but I never imagined how isolated I would become afterwards.

also intelligence mogs me
That was the only class I was ever good at in HS. Graduated with a 2.8 GPA, now have a 1.8 GPA in college.

Thought i actually had a chance with this girl i met from omegle. She never saw my face, but my autism was bad enough to make her block me.
She even had a boyfriend at the time :kys:

I bought a perfume to a girl for her birthday. 50€ gone forever.

I got cucked when i was 12. I was sleeping over at my friend's house and he invited his girlfriend. They ended up kissing on his bed next to me while i was playing video games. Life is cruel.

Whenever this situation happens to me I document all of my work and secretly report it to the teacher after submitting it. That way the cunts get a shit/zero mark without warning.

Most cucked thing? I don't know I've pretty much been bullied all my life so I stayed away from other people my own age for the most part. By the time I started to learn ways to get around my autism and talk to other people in university I was already blackpilled. If I had to say, it would be giving up my seat for women on the bus, or holding the door open, back when I was bluepilled,

Last edited:
I don't really know tbh. I was pretty based as a kid because of being non-NT and therefore being less likely to confirm to cucked social norms.

The only times I can think of are 7th and 11th grade. In 7th grade, some foid dropped something on accident and then asked me to pick it up. I would have normally said no, but they were legit on crutches with a foot cast so I felt bad and did it anyway.

11th grade, some foid asked me to borrow a pencil. I had a lot of pencils so it didn't seem like a big deal at the time, but still cucked because I didn't get anything in return.

Me looking back on these: :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Used to burn a CD with the latest episode of the TV show heroes that I downloaded for a girl that went to the same taekwondo class as me. She was absolutely beautiful,classy and posh not just some dumb thot. She was almost a carbon copy of Emily Blunt.

I thought things were bad whilst I was at uni, but I never imagined how isolated I would become afterwards.
Did the same. Show was "Buffy the vampire slayer"
Brought you by Joss Whedon.

Male feminist

I didn't think it would have helped that much but I thought I would get some kind of courtesy .
In reality, she asked for more and more shows then one day it hits me. She also asked shows for various men she was fucking.
One day, I stopped taking her requests and blocked her.

I used to give chocolates and love poems to girls I liked

I opened a door for a foid once!

I got cucked when i was 12. I was sleeping over at my friend's house and he invited his girlfriend. They ended up kissing on his bed next to me while i was playing video games. Life is cruel.
Holy shit man thats brutal ngl

One time a foid hit my car with her car and I said it was alright but that was mainly because I don’t like to cause a seen. But there was a medium sized dent on my bumper

tried to fix a foids phone to impress her with "le tech savvy skills bro :soy:". She ended up having a 2 year old son LOL and she was like 18

probably help a girl out with a homework question, or letting her cheat off of me on a test. it’s over

I've also been in the position of having to do group work for lazy foids. Nothing as cucked as OP though

In eighth grade I bought some chick a pretzel at lunch and she said she would pay me back. When I asked her for the money back she just giggled. The pretzel was like 50 cents. A dollar max.

I guess OP is a bigger cuck than me lol

*was.

If I was still a cuck, I wouldn't be posting here.

Good point, I suppose some of my fap fantasies are kinda cucked JFL. But not really since I'm not helping a foid just my peepee

It's okay man, we've all been there

Whe I was in middle school, I gave two girls in my class candies, not hoping to get laid, but because I was a cuck. They reluctantly gave me some chips or whatever as a "compensation", but after some time they refused to. When I said I gave them candies, they said "you do because you are an idiot".
Fuck those bitches and fuck my old self.

Helping my onitis backup her phone and smiling at her a lot while thinking she would like me for my kindness and my personality, like a fucking autistic retarded bluepilled cuck.

Helping my onitis backup her phone and smiling at her a lot while thinking she would like me for my kindness and my personality, like a fucking autistic retarded bluepilled cuck.
did you get the nudes off her phone?

There are multiple

In HS the first two years before i discovered the balckpill and my grades were pretty good i passed my homework to everyone in my class just to get them to like me...it partially worked but still i didn't manage to make any friend

I tried to befriend this ugly girl who would always argue with everyone in the class for the most stupid shit and thus got ostracized, i actually followed my parents's cucked advice and i asked her out, even though i didn't like her and just hoped to ascend, she ignored and stopped replying to my message.But the cucked part is that she never talked about this in person and, i continued to talk to her even after i got rejected

During 3rd year of high school i was going out my way to impress this oneitis of mine who always treated me like shit and said mean things to me.A truecel richcel( only person i ever mogged) classmate of mine also liked her and she literally looked at the floor when talking to him not even gonna lie

not killing myself.
does this count?

One time a foid hit my car with her car and I said it was alright but that was mainly because I don’t like to cause a seen. But there was a medium sized dent on my bumper

You should have destroyed her on the spot because females should not drive in the first place.

-I've bought foids things IRL (perfume, food etc).
-I've done homework for foids.
-I've took notes for foids whilst they miss class to meet their """friend""".
-I've bought a foid £40 worth of in-game items for her to block me because she said she'd date me for a week and she rather wouldn't.
-I've given foids transport money to get home.
-I've bought at taxi for her friends to go to a sleepover.
-Let a foid have some of my lunch when she forgot hers.
-Bought food for a homeless foid.
-Saved 4 foids from killing themselves, talking to them and shit (online) for them to lose that depression when Chad comes along.

I've done so much cucked shit that I'd happily go back in time and blow the brains out of young me.

None of those actions above even got me a hug or even a handshake. Majority of the time they wouldn't even say thank you.

That's why I'm not against youngcels been on here. They shouldn't be nice like me and should treat women like the diabolical evil whores they are. They'll never appreciate anything you do unless you're Chad.
I wasn't even fucking asking for anything in return, but not even "Thank you!?"
I'd still be kind regardless to these pieces of shit and they'd abuse my kindness.
When i thought I'd gotten to know a foid and I'd ask them out: "Teehee, not my type maybe more of a brother to me" then all of a sudden they'd stop bothering with me.

Hope every foid I've ever interacted with get's every possible form of cancer and dies a slow painful death.

Last edited:
Most cucked thing I did was drive my sister to get the morning after pill. I still hate that whore, she made my life a living hell if I did not do what she wanted.