Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most cucked thing on shortcels I have ever seen

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-

LOL its ok that all foids want Chad bro! Just accept it bro! Just accept women gaining the right to vote because they want Chad bro!

N2xcqg4hpdy31

Perfectly normal being a slut bro!

he is cuckmaxxing
Tenor 7

The only way I can rationalize their behavior is to attribute it to stupid animals doing dumb things, in accordance with their animalistic behavior and clear willingness to fuck dogs.

I would never accept that though, that's where the line is drawn pewpew.

The only way I can rationalize their behavior is to attribute it to stupid animals doing dumb things, in accordance with their animalistic behavior and clear willingness to fuck dogs.

I would never accept that though, that's where the line is drawn pewpew.
On top of that, even if you say it's rational for them to behave like animals/children, then it should also be rational for them to be treated like animals/children

Foids and rationality do not go together.

He is actually right. Foids selecting Chads because of them having some millimeters of more bone than us is actually benefiting humanity.

I hate soy cucks like that. "Don't try to take away women's rights bro, it's your fault your looksmatch wants to fuck chads because you're subhuman." :soy:

He is actually right. Foids selecting Chads because of them having some millimeters of more bone than us is actually benefiting humanity.
In what way? Good looking men benefit humanity how?

And how the fuck are they benefitting humanity when they fuck 50 chads with a CONDOM or BIRTH CONTROL to prevent pregnancy?

Riddle me that

In what way? Good looking men benefit humanity how?

And how the fuck are they benefitting humanity when they fuck 50 chads with a CONDOM or BIRTH CONTROL to prevent pregnancy?

Riddle me that
Basedjak

:lul::lul::lul:

Yes bro. No more whining or trying to end feminism. Time to take the ultimate blackpill and man up and take care of my wife's three kids. So what she fucks Tyrone in our bed? It's time to man up :soy: :soy: :soy:

yeah I honestly didn't detect the sarcasm at first, thank god you were being sarcastic

Yes bro. No more whining or trying to end feminism. Time to take the ultimate blackpill and man up and take care of my wife's three kids. So what she fucks Tyrone in our bed? It's time to man up :soy: :soy: :soy:
:feelskek: :feelskek:

A man who kneels to a foid should be shot on site.

nothing but cope