Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most Cucked Experience. Whats yours?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So after reading a thread about most mogged experiences and sharing one of my experiences it got me thinking about high school again. So now I ask you guys what has been your most cucked experience? Cause mine occurred in highschool.

Okay so there was this girl and she was my oneitis. I liked this girl so much and I think it has been the closest to being in love with someone, sadly she didn't feel the same way. But that didn't stop my bluepilled self to keep trying and orbiting her. I literally changed so much of my persona for her. She was a cheerleader, prep and popular girl while I was a longhaired, metal head. And I literally changed everything for her. I fucking cut my hair, changed my clothing style, changed my music. Changed my life. I used to talk to her in class cause we sat in groups and she used to always make jokes about me saying I was a loser and have never done anything with my life. So guess what I did, I literally turned my life around. I got good grades and even started sports. I joined my schools running teams and got in shape and even tried getting buff and a six pack but running makes getting buff hard. But it was never enough she literally mocked me and said that wasn't the lamest sport kek. But that didn't stop my dumbass from still trying. I did so much to try to get her approval but it never came.

It wasn't until she hit me with the biggest blackpill in my life. So I had braces at the time and I remember telling her jokingly (like a rebuttal to something she had told me) at least ill have straight teeth unlike you. And she got mad and decided to end me kek. She told me "it doesn't matter if you get straight teeth cause you will always be ugly". I don't know why that hit me so hard but it did. I seriously felt bad for that whole week and grew so desperately self conscious (still haven't shaken this off). It was at that moment I realized how truly ugly I was. That isn't even the sad part, cause I kept liking her. Even after every belittling thing she told me and the several boyfriends she had I still thought I could one day get her to like me. But the jabs about my looks wasn't the only thing, she would make fun of my virginity status saying I would die alone and a prositiute was the only way I would ever lose my virginity. And I just took it all, playing it off. Acting as if it was a joke when all along I was the joke. Thought I was being funny by playing along when in reality I was just a monkey for her amusement.

I wish I could go back and tell my younger self to stop and do all those changes for myself. To not care what she thought. But its too late and I cringe everytime I think about it. The truly sad part is I still have feelings for her. A piece of me still wants that approval to just to hear her say that I'm not a loser but at the same times I have this strong resentment for her. I want to improve myself where I can show off a better me towards her, to make see what she missed out on kek. Although that was my old thinking I know I can never "show her what she missed out on" cause ill always be an incel in terms of looks. So at the very least I want her to be proud of me in a weird sick way.

That is my sad story, and reality of my life. Now you guys know. She actually played such a big role in my high school I can't but feel ashamed at myself. This was my most cucked moment ever. And I guess you can say I still continue being cucked cause I still have feelings for her. Maybe its because she was friendly with me at times and I even considered her as a friend or maybe cause we sat next to each other for so long, who knows. But it doesn't stop it from being so pathetic because I literally still think about her when I probably don't ever brush her thoughts. Maybe only just as a funny story she tells her friends kek. Oh well it feels good to talk about it, I have never told anyone in real life about my feelings about this.

So sorry for such a long post, but feel free to share your own personal most cucked experience or just use this as a way to not feel so bad about your highschool experience. This is a blackpill I guess because for us incels no matter what we do it may never be enough. This whole ordeal is just another sad reminder for me.

EDIT: Here is the link to the post I mentioned https://incels.is/threads/whats-the-hardest-youve-ever-been-mogged-emasculated.34241/

Last edited:
Was she actually mean or just doing this stupid bro-talking that sluts like to do?

Hmm I think I was never really cucked or anything.
I was always pretty decisive and held my frame.
Usually if it came close to being cucked I would just walk away.

Was she actually mean or just doing this stupid bro-talking that sluts like to do?
mean, I thought it was bro talking but it became operant it wasn't that. And looking back I see that it was just her being mean and getting a kick out of it.