Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Most copes have either no permanence or reliability

L

Lubricure

Veteran
★★★★★
I have noticed that my residual LDARing is only made up by browsing the forum -which I enjoy, due to the possibility of speaking with blackpilled people like you- or sleeping after work, which overall takes up little time of my day.

I don't want to be judging towards who uses western copes for dissipating pain, as I was in the same situation as well. I hope the good faith of my post is clear. One of the biggest turn-offs for using western world copes for me has been the fact they´re structurally defective. With this I mean different things, but they could be summed up with the decreasing reliability and quality of copes, even in the face of increased technological capabilities.

Most games nowadays are bugged as a vermin-ridden garden and this discouraged me from playing them, because I noticed I was spending more and more time trying to troubleshoot them than play. Most online games get discontinued and have become a money-grubbing business.

Music, movies, etc are getting worse and worse, more cucked and cucked, leading me straight again to remember why I should be coping. No way I´m financing this crap anymore.

Instead, I´m trying to develop my skills to create new blackpilling copes and hopefully put them on some app store, possibly avoid getting banned from this gay Earth in the process. In any case, I will not make money grabbers. Having removed the western LDARware, there´s not much space from me and the rope anymore. I know for sure I won't be roping anytime soon, I´m just too afraid to make stupid mistakes that would result in failure and even worse quality of life. My mind feels clearer each day it passes, but I´m also dying inside at an accelerated rate. I just felt to take this off my chest, feel free to add anything.

Your trying to make a game OP?

Your trying to make a game OP?

Yes, I have the ideas and I'm studying for that. By the way, I would start with something really basic to start climbing the ladder. No gaming miracles lol.

it would be based if we had a game about inceldom tbh.

That's exactly what I would like to accomplish. While the hurdle of the technical side is considerable, I would have to devote lots of time to polish the product so that it's edgemaxxing like it should be, but still within the (((guidelines))).

Which is why plastic surgery is the only beneficial cope.

Yes, I have the ideas and I'm studying for that. By the way, I would start with something really basic to start climbing the ladder. No gaming miracles lol.

That's exactly what I would like to accomplish. While the hurdle of the technical side is considerable, I would have to devote lots of time to polish the product so that it's edgemaxxing like it should be, but still within the (((guidelines))).
sounds great bro I hope you succes

Which is why plastic surgery is the only beneficial cope.

I would say it's more than a cope. It´s a remedy, probably the only one, to our genetic flaws. But it can be also a cope if you live with the hope of affording it, someday. I don´t hold onto many hopes, in my case.

sounds great bro I hope you succes

Appreciated, thanks man! :feelsokman:

I would say it's more than a cope. It´s a remedy, probably the only one, to our genetic flaws. But it can be also a cope if you live with the hope of affording it, someday.

Yeah, that’s the only problem, it’s so expensive.

Yeah, that’s the only problem, it’s so expensive.

True, without even accounting the presence of risks inherent to any surgery, from the simplest to the most complex. You have to find a good surgeon who can offer a clear and realistic idea of what you could look like after the surgery. And it's worth paying some extra bucks, given the nature of the intervention.

True, without even accounting the presence of risks inherent to any surgery, from the simplest to the most complex. You have to find a good surgeon who can offer a clear and realistic idea of what you could look like after the surgery. And it's worth paying some extra bucks, given the nature of the intervention.

Thankfully, not only insurance can cover the costs of a rhinoplasty if you claim you have a deviated septum but some surgeons are gen generous enough when it comes to payment methods and offer a price reduction.

That game would be impossible to win though

A game doesn't have to be strictly realistic, in my opinion. You do have a point, but if I made a game where the player can´t win, he wouldn't be incentivized to play. Reality alone is harsh enough.

lmao/ just go ER in game tbh.

I had something else in mind, but I could develop it as a secondary game plot. Like a GTA, right?
Lmao, and making the main character begin with "the problem is that women are not attracted to me." Just joking on the last part, with that quote it would get banned in a nanosecond. :feelskek:

Thankfully, not only insurance can cover the costs of a rhinoplasty if you claim you have a deviated septum but some surgeons are gen generous enough when it comes to payment methods and offer a price reduction.

That's quite an interesting piece of information, thanks! I have seriously to insurancemaxx when I´ll have good job position.

virtual reality girlfriends with realistic simlated sex is the only way to go.. anything else is just pure cope

virtual reality girlfriends with realistic simlated sex is the only way to go.. anything else is just pure cope

That's more aligned with my idea, indeed. I can monkey around with the code, but I certainly don't have the capabilities and the knowledge to provide direct VR support, at least for a long time. But that's a very good suggestion for the future, though.

That's quite an interesting piece of information, thanks! I have seriously to insurancemaxx when I´ll have good job position.

Wish you luck, man.

true but VR is make my eyes tired

true but VR is make my eyes tired

Unfortunately yes, at least for the times I tried it. I think we can skirt the problem by taking breaks between sessions. I wonder if 3D holograms will be tiring for the eyes in the same measure.

VR hurts my eyes, I have no idea how you guys can even use it.

I can't say it's easy for me either, luckily I use it very sparingly. Do you have any eye condition? Just a guess.

Unfortunately yes, at least for the times I tried it. I think we can skirt the problem by taking breaks between sessions. I wonder if 3D holograms will be tiring for the eyes in the same measure.
VR hurts my eyes, I have no idea how you guys can even use it.
I bought one and tried,it is really sucks. after some point you feel really tired. it is most useless shit ever

I bought one and tried,it is really sucks. after some point you feel really tired. it is most useless shit ever

I agree, in my case I feel more dizzy than tired, like the feeling of not being focused. My guess is that somehow it fucks with the stereoscopic vision we have built in as humans, making us to put more effort to visualize the correct image. If I recall correctly, VR should be mostly a superimposition of images with a shift.

More detailed explanation, it´s short.

Old copes gets replaced by new copes so it's ok

Old copes gets replaced by new copes so it's ok

Quite true, but I hope in the future the cope replacement process will bring more net quality. I also think some old copes should be revamped because they´re really good and iconic products that surely would benefit greatly from the new technologies.