Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most chads don’t have beards

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Every good looking guy I see at work is clean shaven. I feel like chads don’t need to grow beards as they already have great jawlines, growing a beard is a normie and incel trait, they think it’ll hide their bad chins when it really doesn’t do much

Every chad posted in female spaces has light facial hair

Depends, ethnic moggers often have beards to accent their jawlines and because they can grow them easily while prettyboymaxxers obviously won't. :feelshehe:

Why would Chad hide his chiseled jaw with a beard?

Yeah they don't need them but they can help us sub5s be laughed at less.

Beard is cope jaw islLife

Every good looking guy I see at work is clean shaven. I feel like chads don’t need to grow beards as they already have great jawlines, growing a beard is a normie and incel trait, they think it’ll hide their bad chins when it really doesn’t do much
fake

Being cleanshaven makes you look younger. If you are above average on the looks scale, you won't let facial hair get beyond stubble.

The beard-to-accentuate-jawline trick is for normies.

There may be some white people who grow out a beard to accentuate their hillbilly-ness, but that is racebaiting and a different topic. (Same thing with mullets etc.)

I’m clean shaven most of the times

True i have to rock a clean slim beard to hide my puggy ass rounded face but i hate beards its a issue im torn on thinking like i look good/intimidating or being able to eat without getting all sticky grr

Megachad has stubble