Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most chadpreet are fair skinned curries

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In India, there is a skin color hierarchy. Fair skin is seen as good and is worshipped there and fair skin is associated with a high caste and wealth while dark skin is associated with poor caste and poverty. Dark Indians are discriminated against in north India. And the industry for skin bleach to make fair skin in India has a billion dollars now. White people in India are treated like a king while black people there are discriminated against.

if an Indian guy is fair skin, he is more likely to be chadpreet.

Is this kid a chadpreet?

He has the same eyes and nose as o'pry, this kid will be a mogger

Last edited:
Yes, you can see this when you notice the difference between average Bollywood pheno and average Indian pheno. In the West the Hollywood pheno is not actually that much different than the average American pheno for example.

Handsame-Neil-Nitin-Mukesh-HD-Photos.jpg

Yes, you can see this when you notice the difference between average Bollywood pheno and average Indian pheno. In the West the Hollywood pheno is not actually that much different than the average American pheno for example.

Handsame-Neil-Nitin-Mukesh-HD-Photos.jpg
Thats because curries are not homogenous as a sub species. They are an admixture of founder populations.

Thats because curries are not homogenous as a sub species. They are an admixture of founder populations.
True, true. India is far to heterogenous, but I think when US people think of "Indian" they see the South Indian Andhra Pradesh pheno, in the UK it is more Punjabi/Gujarati pheno. This reflects the types of Indians in both countries.

Every single good-looking Indian doesn’t look Indian

In India, there is a skin color hierarchy. Fair skin is seen as good and is worshipped there and fair skin is associated with a high caste and wealth while dark skin is associated with poor caste and poverty. Dark Indians are discriminated against in north India. And the industry for skin bleach to make fair skin in India has a billion dollars now. White people in India are treated like a king while black people there are discriminated against.

if an Indian guy is fair skin, he is more likely to be chadpreet.
high caste curry mogger right here

That's self explanatory. They wouldn't be chadpreet if they weren't fair skinned

In my area chadpreets can also look like tyrones.

Only the whiter looking curries can be chadpreets. Same with sandniggers.

Bollywood villains are always dark too lol