Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Most celebrities are pretty generic looking and some are ugly

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
for real. If it werent for plastic surgeries theyd look generic af.

And when they get addicted to it they look like shit

I mean yea, while looks are important for an actor, the main part is being able to act or know the right people

If you compare Opry to Danny Devito it could often go like that,

Chris Pratt and Brad Pitt are both moggers, Howewer if you compare them to generic looking celebs then theres bound to be some ugly crumbs left in the barrel.

I think that’s the appeal tbh, maybe for people who have nostalgia for that kind of look, and also why movies/tv and the whole celebrity culture seems to be dying down in favor of social media, where there are constantly new-looking people (although they all look similar in some ways too).

You could say same about pop stars foids looks like trannies (and most likely are trannies) with a makeup

for real. If it werent for plastic surgeries theyd look generic af.

And when they get addicted to it they look like shit
They really be young in they 20s when they look like they're pushing mid 40s.

I mean yea, while looks are important for an actor, the main part is being able to act or know the right people
No looks are very important for actors and models. All main characters for actors would always be very attractive lol. Looks don’t apply much to music artists & like athletes I guess.

Jews gonna jew

No looks are very important for actors and models. All main characters for actors would always be very attractive lol. Looks don’t apply much to music artists & like athletes I guess.
You won’t get a job in Hollywood if you’re ugly, unless you’re already well connected, I’d say looks can apply to music artists as it makes them more marketable to a certain degree, athletes are in a weird space tho.

nah lots of ugly people make it to holywood.
You gonna tell me the rock is good looking?

You won’t get a job in Hollywood if you’re ugly, unless you’re already well connected, I’d say looks can apply to music artists as it makes them more marketable to a certain degree, athletes are in a weird space tho.
I could name you a bunch of subhuman music artists rn who legit mogged by more than half this forum. Music artists are even uglier than athletes.

However yes for acting looks definitely play a role as much acting is cope if ur gl and are decent at “acting” u can land a role

If you compare Opry to Danny Devito it could often go like that,

Chris Pratt and Brad Pitt are both moggers, Howewer if you compare them to generic looking celebs then theres bound to be some ugly crumbs left in the barrel.
Kayley Cuoco looks 3 without fakeup

I could name you a bunch of subhuman music artists rn who legit mogged by more than half this forum. Music artists are even uglier than athletes.
They exist, but it’s because they have connections, if they didn’t have any no matter how talented they are they wouldn’t make it.