Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Most cartel members would be incels

Ball as a cartel member and die young or live long as an incel?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
You might be jealous of cartel members. At first glance it seems like they have it all. Cars, respect, drugs, women... when you hear stories about cartels taking on a country's army and winning, it sounds based! However, you should know that most of the men in these cartels would be INCELS if it wasn't for their criminal enterprises.

They are recruited from a young age, and they are lured in because their life is hopeless. They have no money, no hope, and no chance at success. Much like us, they see their life at a dead end and they notice that the only people in life with the girla and money are the gangbangers. Hence, to avoid the hopeless NEET incel life, they join the local cartel.

HOWEVER

There is a cost and the Pied Piper must be paid. For cartel members, the cost is their life. They live fast, die young. A few years as a giga chad before they are murdered or arrested then murdered in prison.

So they get the drugs, guns, money, and big booty bitches, but they fucking die. On a lot of these instagram channels you'll see RIP because these niggas DEAD and they knew what they were getting themselves into. Five years as giga chad followed by almost certain death. Would you take it or would you live long as an incel?

El chapo was a MANLET and he would have 0 bitches without drugs

You might be jealous of cartel members. At first glance it seems like they have it all. Cars, respect, drugs, women... when you hear stories about cartels taking on a country's army and winning, it sounds based! However, you should know that most of the men in these cartels would be INCELS if it wasn't for their criminal enterprises.

They are recruited from a young age, and they are lured in because their life is hopeless. They have no money, no hope, and no chance at success. Much like us, they see their life at a dead end and they notice that the only people in life with the girla and money are the gangbangers. Hence, to avoid the hopeless NEET incel life, they join the local cartel.

HOWEVER

There is a cost and the Pied Piper must be paid. For cartel members, the cost is their life. They live fast, die young. A few years as a giga chad before they are murdered or arrested then murdered in prison.

View attachment 709742

View attachment 709743

View attachment 709744

View attachment 709745

So they get the drugs, guns, money, and big booty bitches, but they fucking die. On a lot of these instagram channels you'll see RIP because these niggas DEAD and they knew what they were getting themselves into. Five years as giga chad followed by almost certain death. Would you take it or would you live long as an incel?
I would thugmaxx as a Brazilian but autistic. As long as I can avoid being in one of those Mexican torture videos and just get shot I'm gucchi

I'd prefer After-lifemaxxing personally.

As with most Italian mafiosos. They are fat, balding and hairy, but some PUA's sell courses trying that emulate their cocky behavior in order to attract women (LOL).

I could see incels as valuable for their loyalty, compared with chads, stacies, etc. When your wheel man has nowhere else to be that can be useful. And ugliness is a feature not a bug in the mob scenario...

Thugmaxxing gets you girls in exchange of a short lifespan/long jail time.

HOWEVER

View attachment 709742

View attachment 709743

View attachment 709744

View attachment 709745

this way of living is legit

Only if I worked for the Sinaloa Cartel since they’re the largest most powerful and one of the least violent cartels. Otherwise forget it, you’ll end up in prison or brutally murdered by another cartel

yeah and its a 3rd world prison if you cartelmaxx, not that american prisons are much better
I'd rather kill myself than end up in prison tbh. I'm 5'3" so I'd be the easiest rape and bully target.

I would if I were NT and had the looks. And by looks I mean having an alpha facial bone structure. That's a requirement if you don't wanna be treated like shit within your own cartel

Not their way of dying, jfc have you seen those fucking cartel execution videos?
i think those are usually propaganda for dudes who snitched or betrayed them in some way. i think you'll most likely just get shot by a rival or a cop

El Chapo for president

I would cartel maxx but terrorize normies instead of trying to take on other cartels

I would have nothing to lose