Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most brutal thing about every day life

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
You look forward to something such as a good meal, you eat it and then it's gone. That moment you looked forward to... It only lasted a few seconds and now everything is meaninglessness again.

You look forward to something such as a good meal, you eat it and then it's gone. That moment you looked forward to... It only lasted a few seconds and now everything is meaninglessness again.
Yes, it's cruel :cryfeels:

All copes must have an end.

Humans want more and more, and are only satisfied for a short amount of time

unless I choke and die on my meal it turns to poop

i dont even remember that last time i actually had a good meal
all i eat is goyslop not meant for human consumption
my mom does buy some steak from the store sometimes but its always cheap
i just wanna eat like a rich person for one day man

Incel trait: foods doesn't taste good no matter what

Have diabetes and can't even enjoy a good meal

Have diabetes and can't even enjoy a good meal
How did you get it and what were the signs? I've been sugarmaxxing lately and I have a bad feeling about it

How did you get it and what were the signs? I've been sugarmaxxing lately and I have a bad feeling about it
I have always been a ravenous Junk Food eater and signs was i was pissing too frequently

I make every second count when indulging in my favorite copes

I'm eating chicken from [restaurant chain] soon...

I don't want the highlight of my day to happen too early

I have always been a ravenous Junk Food eater and signs was i was pissing too frequently
If discovered too late, Does that mean death?

Yes, goyslopmaxxing is amazing.

Eating becomes a chore, especially if you have the same things everyday

I'm eating chicken from [restaurant chain] soon...

I don't want the highlight of my day to happen too early
Same. I always save it for night.

i dont even remember that last time i actually had a good meal
all i eat is goyslop not meant for human consumption
my mom does buy some steak from the store sometimes but its always cheap
i just wanna eat like a rich person for one day man
Relatable.

Life is designed to make you want to survive in an evil way, biology was a mistake

depends on what you mean by goyslopmaxxing
i eat canned food all the time and ramen
I mean fast food. Burgers and chicken sandwiches and stuff. The unhealthier, greasier it is, the better. :feelscomfy:

Sometimes it aint even a good meal its just slop but the sensation and idea is something to look forward to

Yeah and you don’t even enjoy the taste for some odd reason

Inceldom makes pleasurable activities feel extremely hollow. I feel like I can only enjoy my copes at a quarter of the capacity that normies can. I also burn through them much faster. Asides from the depression inducing a state of anhedonia, not being able to share my copes with a partner or friends limits the fun.

Last edited:
If you have to keep looking for temporary sources of pleasure before you have to go back to being in pain in the long term

Than how is life not suffering

Inceldom makes pleasurable activities feel extremely hollow. I feel like I can only enjoy my copes at a quarter of the capacity that normies can. I also burn through them much faster. Asides from the depression inducing a state of anhedonia, not being able to share my copes with a partner or friends limits the fun.

If you have to keep looking for temporary sources of pleasure before you have to go back to being in pain in the long term

Than how is life not suffering

Just look forward to the next meal then fag we have 3 meals a day and also 2 desserts and have 2 snacks as well and then do other stuff

Just look forward to the next meal then fag we have 3 meals a day and also 2 desserts and have 2 snacks as well and then do other stuff
I already do. I usually try to make it one meal a day to make each meal more exciting.

It's impossible to be truly happy and fulfilled in this life. Both good things and our ability to enjoy them tend to pass quickly.

If you have a top tier life, all that happens is that you get used to it and your threshold for feeling pleasure and happiness gets sky high, just look at modern western young women for a good example of it.