Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Most brutal thing about every day life

It's impossible to be truly happy and fulfilled in this life. Both good things and our ability to enjoy them tend to pass quickly.

If you have a top tier life, all that happens is that you get used to it and your threshold for feeling pleasure and happiness gets sky high, just look at modern western young women for a good example of it.
True. Modern society is unnatural.

today two things will bring me joy: the cup of coffee i'm making right now, and the chipotle burrito i'm thinking of buying for dinner. besides that i'm working on overdue papers and shit

today two things will bring me joy: the cup of coffee i'm making right now, and the chipotle burrito i'm thinking of buying for dinner. besides that i'm working on overdue papers and shit
Brutal and relatable.

i look forward to my daily fap

I forgot corona exists lol
same until my sister infected me (on purpose). it's pretty ass

in typical roastie fashion she didn't have any long term issue from it

same until my sister infected me (on purpose). it's pretty ass

in typical roastie fashion she didn't have any long term issue from it
All females are protected by soyciety and nature:society:

It's impossible to be truly happy and fulfilled in this life. Both good things and our ability to enjoy them tend to pass quickly.

If you have a top tier life, all that happens is that you get used to it and your threshold for feeling pleasure and happiness gets sky high, just look at modern western young women for a good example of it.
100% on point, if you live a hedonistic lifestyle you'll be numbed out by every day happiness and your brain will start to create pity problems that don't exist

I feel that only applies to holes and normalfags though. once you've shedded normalfag goyciety tales from your mind a simple life will be all the more inspiring and rewarding

You look forward to something such as a good meal, you eat it and then it's gone. That moment you looked forward to... It only lasted a few seconds and now everything is meaninglessness again.
I'm sorry bro

100% on point, if you live a hedonistic lifestyle you'll be numbed out by every day happiness and your brain will start to create pity problems that don't exist
but pain is not good thing whatsoever

Gettyimages 677112 612x612