Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Most brutal movie scene I've ever seen

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/9zYL-XylC74

It feels like he's talking to my soul directly, like he's describing my entire life in perfect details.

It's probably the most suicide fuel I've ever had this entire month/year, I haven't cried in like a decade but this shit almost made me cry.

:feelsbadman:

Credit to @FuRed for sharing this.

It feels like he's talking to my soul directly, like he's describing my entire life in perfect details.

It's probably the most suicide fuel I've ever had this entire month/year, I haven't cried in like a decade but this shit almost made me cry.

I think the scene where they stalk the IR couple, and the guy just ends up jerking off and running away is sadder (and more honest)

I think the scene where they stalk the IR couple, and the guy just ends up jerking off and running away is sadder (and more honest)
I'm thinking about watching the movie but I don't know if I can handle a lot of suifuel.

Is the movie even that good?

i really like this scene ngl. it was posted in r/Braincels, i think. makes me want to watch the movie

I'm thinking about watching the movie but I don't know if I can handle a lot of suifuel.

its french so if you enjoy WWE you would probably get bored tbh. But if you are high IQ and read books you might enjoy the slower pace. I assumed you watched the whole thing so now I feel bad that I spoiled one of the most tense moments of that movie

its french so if you enjoy WWE you would probably get bored tbh. But if you are high IQ and read books you might enjoy the slower pace. I assumed you watched the whole thing so now I feel bad that I spoiled one of the most tense moments of that movie
does the movie have a lot of foids/chads in it? if yes then im not watching it :feelsdevil:

Are the subs corect? If so brutal blackpill by the producers.

Already knew this clip was coming up before I'd even load the thread. The worst part is the guy playing the "incel" mogs me indefinitely, still brutal nonetheless

Are the subs corect?
yes they're very accurate.
Already knew this clip was coming up before I'd even load the thread. The worst part is the guy playing the "incel" mogs me indefinitely, still brutal nonetheless
the other guy doesn't really matter, I focused more on the other guy and what he's saying, it felt like he talked to my soul and explained my entire life in a few phrases. :feelsbadman:

Fuck, this movie is a nightmaresfuel, I'm too much of a coward to watch it

I had tons of such moments, believe me. The world is a extremely unforgiving brutal place.

I did not know this film, his speech resonates all the more in me since it is in my mother tongue. I will watch it carefully. Thanks for sharing !

Yeah when I first saw that clip I was surprised at the level of blackpill displayed

the movie looks like the actual accurate The 40-Year-Old Virgin :feelskek:

lmao how is this in a movie.

also clubbing is cucked if you arent going with girls or definitely gonna pull there.

basically have to sit there, get rejected and watch all the chads pull girls while you sit there knowing u cant cos of the things u cant change. + alcohol to intensify your emotions(sadness)

also clubbing is cucked if you arent going with girls or definitely gonna pull there.
I think the character was still bluepilled/delusional so the other guy had to blackpill him. (the other guy is just using him for shit like some comments on the video said)

this one is from a mexican movie

I just finished viewing it

It's a good depressing, morose and cerebral film throughout which puts the right words and pictures on our unhappiness with great lucidity. I liked it very much and highly recommend it to you, but WARNING: this is a really hard movie.

They skull mog me and actor ablity mogs me

I just finished viewing it

It's a good depressing, morose and cerebral film throughout which puts the right words and pictures on our unhappiness with great lucidity. I liked it very much and highly recommend it to you, but WARNING: this is a really hard movie.
Interesting, I probably won't watch it, I don't think I can handle the suifuel :feelsrope:

The part when he said “it’s not for you” triggered me. It’s like you’re either one of the selected or not since foids dictate who gets sex and who doesn’t

I've seen this before. almost made me tear up tbh

It is one of the best movies I’ve ever watched it s not that suifuel it’s relaxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back