Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Most brutal dogpill in the streets of curryland

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
Everytime you go outside you will find tons of stray dogs roaming around mating in various positions of kamasutra. During my years of high libido(age 18-21), I use to get high asmr satisfaction seeing them. Some people become so furious watching dogs having sex, the start to beat them. Casue majority is frustrated about their sexless lives.

0.jpg

60975132-homeless-dogs-make-on-the-sidewalk.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Everytime you go outside you will find tons of stray dogs roaming around mating in various positions of kamasutra. During my years of high libido(age 18-21), I use to get high asmr satisfaction seeing them. Some people become so furious watching dogs having sex, the start to beat them. Casue majority is frustrated about their sexless lives.
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

0.jpg

60975132-homeless-dogs-make-on-the-sidewalk.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
My doggo looks like the white one in the bottom pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back