Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most brutal cucking, wife’s won’t let them cum inside

Animas

Animas

This isn't even my final form
★★★★★
The comments are the most intense humiliation i’ve ever seen. I could never do that to myself. Id rather have nothing

“Another dynamic is to have the wife talk to her husband about wearing a condom when they have sex. My wife came home one night after sex and said her BF wanted me to do this so they could become more intimate. I asked her what she thought and she wanted me to try it. So we did and after a week or so she said it was permanent. It made me more submissive.
I never liked condoms before this, but I never came so intensely as when we did this. It was as if I was trying to shoot my load through the condom.”

Jfl at people who read /r/cuckold

I love how cucks love sharing how much of a cuck they are online for millions to see :feelsgah:

Cucks should just go ahead and sui

K I L L Y O U R S E L F
K
I
L
L
Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

Don't wanna read. It's sad, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time

Cuckolding posts on Cuckkit used to gross me out on a visceral level, but now i'm desensitized.

Jfl at people who read /r/cuckold
I browsed that sub once for 5 minutes. I got physically sick. And I never get physically sick from online content, not to sound too edgy, but I have seen some of the wildest shit the internet has to offer. And yet it was r/cuckold that was too much for me.

I browsed that sub once for 5 minutes. I got physically sick. And I never get physically sick from online content, not to sound too edgy, but I have seen some of the wildest shit the internet has to offer. And yet it was r/cuckold that was too much for me.
dude same man it makes me rage, i just hope the guys are actually enjoying it instead of just lying to themselves and trying to appease their wives

I would rather be tortured at guantanamo than have that