Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most blackpilled villains in all of literature and media (movies, TV shows, games, cartoons, anime, everything)?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Who're the most blackpilled villains?

Some of my picks are Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame), Joker (The Dark Knight and 2019 movie), Owlman (Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths), Makoto Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin), Penguin (Batman Returns), Riddler (The Batman 2022),

Just look at her disgust :horror::horror: :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Hal Stewart aka Titan aka Tighten from Megamind

The W.I.C.K.E.D organisation in the Maze Runner novels, I haven't watched the movies because I heard they were shit so can't comment on that.

Syndrome from incredibles kind of

The W.I.C.K.E.D organisation in the Maze Runner novels, I haven't watched the movies because I heard they were shit so can't comment on that.
They are shit. Couldn't get through them.

Robin Williams character in One Hour Photo, but the movie is stupid.

Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

Professor Snape, but he wasn't a villain, just a double agent.

Many of Batman's villains are incels, since more often than not their motivation is being a social outcast and victim.

Men (2022) is basically "all men can be incels" movie. Pure misandrist and fearmongering propaganda.

There is also Don't Worry Darling. I haven't seen this one but it's Olivia Wild's version of what an incel is. The villain is based on Jordan Peterson lmao. Another propaganda movie.

There aren't many incels villains because we'd make very bad ones. Good villains have strong motivations for their objectives, and to do that Hollywood would have to show our suffering and rejection first, to build character, but that would make people sympathize with the villain and see women as evil, which they are.

Obito Uchiha
Tooru Adachi

I got quite a few actually...

Darkseid (comic-cartoons)
Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
Lex Luthor (comics / cartoons)
Derek Huff (Step Brothers)
Chucky (Child's Play - trilogy only)
Tommy Devito (Goodfellas)
Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
Henry Rhodes (Day of the Dead - he was also a misogynist which made him even better imo)
Agent Smith (The Matrix trilogy)
Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Who're the most blackpilled villains?

Some of my picks are Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame), Joker (The Dark Knight and 2019 movie), Owlman (Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths), Makoto Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin), Penguin (Batman Returns), Riddler (The Batman 2022),

Just look at her disgust :horror::horror: :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
View attachment 1028166View attachment 1028167
You gotta love how they still gotta give her emerald green eyes despite her being a pajeeta

Madara is the most blackpilled btw

Light from Death Note says it's all about looks

I mean you're not really blackpilled if you have some big motivation. unless it's going ER
Most of these villains don’t though. The Joker just wants chaos, The Penguin is a corrupt rich man who hates the world for mistreating him, never read/watched anything about the hunchback of notre dame so can’t talk about Frollo, Owlman wanted to destroy the multiverse because it’s the only action that would have any meaning in the multiverse, forgot everything about the batman film except that the riddler hated the rich, never read/watched rurouni kenshin

I got quite a few actually...

Darkseid (comic-cartoons)
Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
Lex Luthor (comics / cartoons)
Derek Huff (Step Brothers)
Chucky (Child's Play - trilogy only)
Tommy Devito (Goodfellas)
Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
Henry Rhodes (Day of the Dead - he was also a misogynist which made him even better imo)
Agent Smith (The Matrix trilogy)
Pinhead (Hellraiser)
Derek in stepbrothers was a chad fratboy - not a blackpill. What drugs are you on?

Most villians are at least some percent incel.

Name a single villian that had a satisfying love-interest. i.e., he was bad and did evil things - but had a foid who loved him.

Foids like to pretend that there are 2 distinct groups of men: ugly, bad and shunned vs. handsome, good and loved. You rarely can do bad things and still be handsome - and definitely not be bad and be loved by a woman.

Most villians are at least some percent incel.

Name a single villian that had a satisfying love-interest. i.e., he was bad and did evil things - but had a foid who loved him.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

It's just a fantasy women have dreamt up though.

Of course handsome men can be evil. Of course ugly men can be nice. And of course evil men can have lovers who would do anything for them.

But foids like to live in a fantasy world where Chad is all things good.

8e127516d1c7fd1cc0abbbdff917b8da

Ephialtes from the 300 movie.

He is an ugly subhuman mutant creature. He tries to be a good person and do the right thing. He tries to join the Spartan army and risk his life, but he gets rejected for having inferior genes. They fucking mock him.

So then he goes to the ''bad guy'' and betrays the Spartans, which is understandable. And Xerxes (the guy in the .gif Fat Link likes to post before he does something you asked of him. He posted it when I asked for my self ban, too: https://incels.is/threads/request-self-ban.599333/#post-14042046) knows how to treat Ephialtes humanely. He even rewards him with women.
Main qimg 2abd63126cf6e11a8ee18344676ea23e pjlq

Xerxes is the actual good guy in 300. All the Spartans are bisexual Chad moggers who hate subhumans. And while normies will consider Ephialtes a traitorous villain, he is a victim. His only crime was being born with inferior genes.

Men (2022) is basically "all men can be incels" movie. Pure misandrist and fearmongering propaganda.
This was such a bizarrely stupid movie. Especially the ending with some feminist message of a man-creature giving birth continuously through his anus. Tf was that supposed to mean?
There is also Don't Worry Darling. I haven't seen this one but it's Olivia Wild's version of what an incel is. The villain is based on Jordan Peterson lmao. Another propaganda movie.
Also it was just a copycat of Stepford Wives. Men jealous of their successful wives (in Stepford, a television executive, CEO, lawyer, successful author and others) (in Don't Worry she was a surgeon) so they make them housewives. First of all, that rarely happens. Few men are going to say no to a huge extra salary in their joint account. Second of all, successful women almost never pick unsuccessful men. But women love watching this fantasy trash and believing men are the reason they aren't CEO/President/Chief of Surgery.

Sisyphus, the wisest of all mankind

Handsome Jack from the Borderlands games

Cell from DBZ

Basarov from Ivan Turgnev's Fathers and Sons

Zadig from Voltaire

This was such a bizarrely stupid movie. Especially the ending with some feminist message of a man-creature giving birth continuously through his anus. Tf was that supposed to mean?
A lot of movies have man-hating motivations behind some of their scenes, even from past. Take Alien for example. Apparently, the chest bursting was supposed to shock men more because it was akin to a C-section birth. It was a big reason behind the existence of that scene. But if you showed that scene to a group of men and foids, everyone knows foids would react more shocked to it. Guys would probably even laugh about it. These 'artsy' people are so too deeply entrenched in their man-hating bubble to be in touch with reality.

Madara is the most blackpilled btw
Madara wanted to end suffering while the yellow-haired hypocrite wanted to prolong it by feeding bluepill cope to people like Neji. It really mirrors the real world. Instead of giving us AI-Waifus, they want us to 'man-up' and spend money on these reprehensible and rotten creatures called foids for a crumb of 'affection' and pussy.

WTF, glad I only read reviews.
First of all, that rarely happens. Few men are going to say no to a huge extra salary in their joint account. Second of all, successful women almost never pick unsuccessful men. But women love watching this fantasy trash and believing men are the reason they aren't CEO/President/Chief of Surgery.
I really don't get this myth that men get intimidated and jealous when their wives are more successful than them. I'd see this as a major win: first I would have a wife and then I'd have no pressure to be a provider, which is something that I hate and find it unbelievable that's still expected of men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back