Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Most blackpilled villains in all of literature and media (movies, TV shows, games, cartoons, anime, everything)?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Who're the most blackpilled villains?

Some of my picks are Claude Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame), Joker (The Dark Knight and 2019 movie), Owlman (Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths), Makoto Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin), Penguin (Batman Returns), Riddler (The Batman 2022),

Just look at her disgust :horror::horror: :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Hal Stewart aka Titan aka Tighten from Megamind

The W.I.C.K.E.D organisation in the Maze Runner novels, I haven't watched the movies because I heard they were shit so can't comment on that.

Syndrome from incredibles kind of

The W.I.C.K.E.D organisation in the Maze Runner novels, I haven't watched the movies because I heard they were shit so can't comment on that.
They are shit. Couldn't get through them.

Robin Williams character in One Hour Photo, but the movie is stupid.

Littlefinger from Game of Thrones.

Professor Snape, but he wasn't a villain, just a double agent.

Many of Batman's villains are incels, since more often than not their motivation is being a social outcast and victim.

Men (2022) is basically "all men can be incels" movie. Pure misandrist and fearmongering propaganda.

There is also Don't Worry Darling. I haven't seen this one but it's Olivia Wild's version of what an incel is. The villain is based on Jordan Peterson lmao. Another propaganda movie.

There aren't many incels villains because we'd make very bad ones. Good villains have strong motivations for their objectives, and to do that Hollywood would have to show our suffering and rejection first, to build character, but that would make people sympathize with the villain and see women as evil, which they are.

Obito Uchiha
Tooru Adachi

I got quite a few actually...

Darkseid (comic-cartoons)
Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
Lex Luthor (comics / cartoons)
Derek Huff (Step Brothers)
Chucky (Child's Play - trilogy only)
Tommy Devito (Goodfellas)
Omega Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
Henry Rhodes (Day of the Dead - he was also a misogynist which made him even better imo)
Agent Smith (The Matrix trilogy)
Pinhead (Hellraiser)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back