Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Most beta cuck quote ever written

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
There is this quote written by some unknown cumskin foid worshipping beta cuck that goes like , " Never try to understand woman, woman understand each other and they hate each other" These.are the type of shit.quotes that are spreaded and indoctrinated on young males to avoid them finding out the truth about fickle mindedness and incompetence of woman , and how basically woman are morons who avoid accountability and in reality should not be trusted with something as serious as employment or voting rights , but cucks be making them fucking leader of a wholeass country these days ..lmao

What you are saying is true but not gona lie foids do hate each other sometimes, especially mothers and daughters in law that shit is brootal mang

What you are saying is true but not gona lie foids do hate each other sometimes, especially mothers and daughters in law that shit is brootal mang
Thats what, I say we should try to understand them, not only understand but fully dissect their psyche and bring the naked truth to society. Woman are highly materialistic and visual beings, and they crave for sensual pleasures in various forms more than males , that's why their love for jewellery, clothes, flowers, perfumes and all those moronic unstable impermanent material things , their brains does not go beyond that . They are idealistic mf who relies solely on what they see and feel at the moment , not like us who understands the impermanence of our life and materials and abstract concepts of leading community to the greater good, preserving purity of race and protecting motherlands.

Thats what, I say we should try to understand them, not only understand but fully dissect their psyche and bring the naked truth to society. Woman are highly materialistic and visual beings, and they crave for sensual pleasures in various forms more than males , that's why their love for jewellery, clothes, flowers, perfumes and all those moronic unstable impermanent material things , their brains does not go beyond that . They are idealistic mf who relies solely on what they see and feel at the moment , not like us who understands the impermanence of our life and materials and abstract concepts of leading community to the greater good, preserving purity of race and protecting motherlands.
100% based and true, a woman is much worse that what any misognysts could ever dream up so is important to be exposed to just how vicious they are especially with niggas out here talking about the empathetic gender.

100% based and true, a woman is much worse that what any misognysts could ever dream up so is important to be exposed to just how vicious they are especially with niggas out here talking about the empathetic gender.
If we hadn't been in the marginalized group of society and unattractive we too wouldn't have understood their real nature, in fact even i was in a shock when i first discovered blackpill , and refused to believe it until every thing the blackpill stated came out to be true when i began serious introspection of my past experience with foids. Foids so brutally show their original nature to us unattractive guys that its unreal, not a single speck of empathy in their face when dealing with our kind , and this is when i was bluepilled fag , and thought.that " it must be my own personality" i had literally the sweetest personality and as testified by other people because i was of very meek demeanor and always had a stupid smile. But now i have a very violent disposition, thanks for the villain arc tho foids