Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most autistic thing you've ever done?

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
These don't even have to be related to 'foids but just wanting to hear some funny autist stories. As for me?

Those that know me at all know that I've always been quite interested in insects, spiders, and arthropods in general. Still am to this day, and normies usually act like I'm a "bug encyclopedia" -- the only times they will tolerate being around me, when they have a "bug"* question -- because although I am far from a university-trained expert I have always read about and collected them thus I have memorized since childhood most of the taxonomic orders, families, and so on in addition to mounds of other info about them. As a child I was declared a gifted autist due to being able to remember all this type of stuff and spout off latin names and all at only like 8 years old in addition to always getting straight A's (honestly not hard to do if you just do the work) and being socially isolated. Yet I dropped out of college after one semester due to depression and here I am today posting here.

Anyhow, as a kid I remember I wanted to catch a bunch of flies but I usually wasn't able to by simply chasing after them. So, I came up with a better plan to catch flies: I got a jar, took a shit in it, and left it outside. Came back a bit later and when I noticed a bunch of flies on the shit, I ran and slammed the lid shut on the jar. Took the jar with my own shit in it and the flies as well to show the class and expected them to show interest. Instead I was laughed at and bullied for it for months after. Somehow I had no idea that this behavior would be seen by others as "weird."

Another story I have involves when I was about 12 or so. There was this like 16 year old Stacey in my neighborhood (her name was Stacey too) that I had a huge crush on and used to fap to like 10 times per day, being a horny young boy just starting puberty and all. She'd always be out walking her dog and stuff, and being that I was only 12 she would always say hi to me and give me hugs and stuff. So, stupid me thought I actually had a chance with her. So one day when her and her 'foid friends were at the pool in their bikinis, I ran home real quick and put on my tuxedo, slicked back my hair, and came to her with flowers I picked myself and presented them to her, asking her to marry me. She accepted them but they were all laughing hysterically and obviously she didn't marry me. Would have been MUCH more brutal had I not been 12.

*and btw yes I am more than well aware that "bug" specifically refers to hemipterans and so on but most people as we all know view all insects, spiders, etcl as "bugs"

That's some weapons grate autism there.

I like your taxonomic clarification at the end.

Getting a membership and posting on here.

I never did do anything that autistic because I already knew the girl was going to turn me down but I did buy gifts for my oneitis even though she probably didn’t even know who I was but I never gave it to her back in high school

always getting straight A's (honestly not hard to do if you just do the work)
I have memorized since childhood most of the taxonomic orders, families, and so on in addition to mounds of other info about them.
I got a jar, took a shit in it, and left it outside. Came back a bit later and when I noticed a bunch of flies on the shit, I ran and slammed the lid shut on the jar. Took the jar with my own shit in it and the flies as well to show the class and expected them to show interest.
So one day when her and her 'foid friends were at the pool in their bikinis, I ran home real quick and put on my tuxedo, slicked back my hair, and came to her with flowers I picked myself and presented them to her, asking her to marry me.
I am more than well aware that "bug" specifically refers to hemipterans and so on but most people as we all know view all insects, spiders, etcl as "bugs"

Holy shit

Not an autist but kinda close to one. This was back in college (3 years ago), you guys might think why am I still so fucking dumb at that age. I have a huge crush on this foid (7/10) for the whole semester and I finally got the courage to talk to her at the VERY last day. I tried to impress her by getting a cool haircut I saw online before the final day but the FUCKING hairdresser fuck it up big time. The fucking timing? It's actually unreal. I just decided to just buzz my whole head and went to school. Now this is the fucked up part, I honestly cannot even type it because of how fucked up it is. I waited for her at the hallway after class, now imagine a buzzed and skinny guy with ungodly amounts of acne whom you just knew in class waiting like a fucking creep. I said in a stuttering voice with a fucked up embarrassed smile on my face, "Hey haha, what's your name? I couldn't forgive myself if I didn't ask for your name now because it's the last day haha". Notice this is happening when her other foid friends are around. She tells me her name, we proceeded in an awkward handshake and I asked her if she will go home now and she said yes while walking away fast with her foid friends laughing. I'm now left at the hallway, sweating and buzzed. It might not sound autist enough but English is not my native language so I might not emphasized what I wanted to say but trust me it was so fucking unreal how artificial, awkward and fucked up that moment at that time. She didn't even accepted my Facebook request that night lol. I'm now lookmaxxing/weathmaxxing hard after taking the blackpill and ONLY focus on myself.

Holy shit I can't believe this! Just be confident bro :lul:

My most autistic moments were pretending to be anime characters in school

Getting caught at skipping classes at High school, my mom got called and I received the punishment of being kept in school for a total of 10 hours.

Holy shit I can't believe this! Just be confident bro :lul:

My most autistic moments were pretending to be anime characters in school
Mine was walking out in lunch break and extending my hand to people as if I am fucking Rock Lee who is finding his next target. Those were dark times.

Mine was walking out in lunch break and extending my hand to people as if I am fucking Rock Lee who is finding his next target. Those were dark times.
Most other boys in my class were into Naruto/Bleach, so doing that shit was somehwat acceptable, thankfully

Most other boys in my class were into Naruto/Bleach, so doing that shit was somehwat acceptable, thankfully
That's the thing. No one knew about that stuff and I was doing to not to my classmates but random kids walking outside. I cringe internally.