Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Moscow will fall in the next few hours

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
On 24 June 2023, as Wagner soldiers closed in on the capital, large numbers of ordinary Russian civilians fled Moscow and government officials likewise got evacuated, although Putin himself has remained in the Kremlin according to spokesman Dmitry Peskov. The fighters swarmed into the Tula region besides the general area of Moscow.[18][19][20] Experts and observers have described the event as the most significant challenge to Vladimir Putin's leadership in more than 20 years.[21][22]

Jewtin should have just sacked that retarded mongoloid shoigu, he has done nothing but hamper the war effort.

and this effects me how

Brutal game of thrones.

On 24 June 2023, as Wagner soldiers closed in on the capital, large numbers of ordinary Russian civilians fled Moscow and government officials likewise got evacuated, although Putin himself has remained in the Kremlin according to spokesman Dmitry Peskov. The fighters swarmed into the Tula region besides the general area of Moscow.[18][19][20] Experts and observers have described the event as the most significant challenge to Vladimir Putin's leadership in more than 20 years.[21][22]
Who’s wagner?

Just 2 more hours to Moscow.

See you in a few hours @shii410.

wmu when fagner stars to mass rape dumb russoids

How do you not know who/what Wagner is? The name has been blasted in every news media outlet for about a year now.
I don’t watch the news.

I wanna rape her so bad bros wagnerussy getting to me

I don’t watch the news.
Me neither, but I read enough shit on the internet to have a general overview of current events. The details are not important, unless I care about a specific topic or situation.

View attachment 788473
I wanna rape her so bad bros wagnerussy getting to me
Join Wagner as cannon fodder a hero of Russia and you can rape yourself some conquered Ukrainian pussy. Whatever is left, at least, which will be leagues better than this chink gook.

Me neither, but I read enough shit on the internet to have a general overview of current events. The details are not important, unless I care about a specific topic or situation.

Join Wagner as cannon fodder a hero of Russia and you can rape yourself some conquered Ukrainian pussy. Whatever is left, at least, which will be leagues better than this chink gook.
apparently Wagner isn't gonna do anything anymore because apparently the president of Belarus and jewgeny had talks

where is muh promised takeover of Moscow and muh jewtin nukes Russia this is all bullshit nothing ever happens

apparently Wagner isn't gonna do anything anymore because apparently the president of Belarus and jewgeny had talks
That's the real reason. Of course.

where is muh promised takeover of Moscow and muh jewtin nukes Russia this is all bullshit nothing ever happens
Fuck this shit i was so happy about the coup and potential civil war why does any good thing have to be ruined

Wagner's marketing team is high iq asf

They literally commission african american reaction youtubers and tiktok cosplayer anime girls to release propaganda supporting them

They must have actual gen z's advising them
All for the better for ruining everything. Fuck zoomers they are doing a good job on collapsing soyciety. I advise zoomers here to do the same!

Two more weeks

no nukes gonna take out soyciety :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

This aged like milk.

"it was just a prank bruh"

Urals will fall the next morning.

Lol Prigozhin is retarded af

This thread aged like milk

OK, it's been a few hours.

@shii410, you there bro? @shii410?

OK, it's been a few hours.

@shii410, you there bro? @shii410?
Jfl Prigozhin released a shitpost instead and just gave up cus Putin threatened to nuke him

Jfl Prigozhin released a shitpost instead and just gave up cus Putin threatened to nuke him
Daniel Lord wouldn't have backed down

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back