Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Moscow shooters apprehended and tortured.

K1ng N0th1ng

K1ng N0th1ng

¡Hala Madrid!...y nada más.
-
GJfEmHPWUAAqhLd

brutal notfoundpill

They're probably just some random muslim cunts they quickly found so they can blame someone, bet they're not the actual shooters

They're probably just some random muslim cunts they quickly found so they can blame someone, bet they're not the actual shooters
They surrendered after the police turned up.

Brutal broken nose pill.

I read that one was shocked in the balls and another forced to eat one of his own ear.

Mega based Russia.

They're probably rapefugees that JewSA paid and they agreed to it because they need money.

these niggas are heroes tbh

Waiting for Putin to nuke Ukraine and Los Angeles

They're probably rapefugees that JewSA paid and they agreed to it because they need money.
Yeah he croaked in the interrogation video, said he was contacted through Telegram and offered half a million rubles (5k dollars lol).

Waiting for Putin to nuke Ukraine and Los Angeles
putin is a jew cuck I wouldn't expect too much

although I don't mind him bc he sent a lot of slavs off to die in an incompetent war, which is based