Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mortal Kombat is based

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Beating up whores as papi Shao Khan is lifefuel KEKKKKK :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

They went full SJW.

The storymode yeah but i enjoy beating up cassie cage with my big hammer:feelsmusic::feelshaha:
:feelsokman: As long as you enjoy the game who cares what is their agenda, just pirate it without giving them a cent.

They went full SJW.
They finally caved in and put in the slutty ninja costumes (BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY THE EXPANSION)-- so it it seems like that SJW bullshit was all for profit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZLzDf4LVck

Even for the rare few female MK fans-- they also love the slutty costumes. Why would they even be into MK if they were wokescolds?? It's so infantilizing

Last edited:
They finally caved in and put in the slutty ninja costumes (BUT YOU HAVE TO BUY THE EXPANSION)-- so it it seems like that SJW bullshit was all for profit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZLzDf4LVck

Even for the rare few female MK fans-- they also love the slutty costumes. Why would they even be into MK if they were wokescolds?? It's so infantilizing

Tbh I dont even care about the slooty costumes and big boobs too much tbh (i miss them though). The thing I dislike most is how watered down the world, atmosphere, and tone is.

And they keep doing the same storylines over and over again and keep making stories about earthfags when there are other realms :feelsLSD::feelswhat:.

Tbh I dont even care about the slooty costumes and big boobs too much tbh (i miss them though). The thing I dislike most is how watered down the world, atmosphere, and tone is.

And they keep doing the same storylines over and over again and keep making stories about earthfags when there are other realms :feelsLSD::feelswhat:.
tbh all I fucking care about are these slutty ninja costumes. I even want sheeva in a thong loincloth. Just make MK sleazy again. But I agree -- early MK had a sense of mystery and gravitas- there was a sense you could unlock some secret character at any moment. Now it's a bit too self aware-- the sense of fun and over-the-top ness is too clear.

:feelsokman: As long as you enjoy the game who cares what is their agenda, just pirate it without giving them a cent.
They went full SJW.

if you had told me in the 90s that Powerpuff Girls would become more based than the newest Mortal Kombat game I would have called you a liar